• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
    What did LeBron say in the postgame???

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk
    Yeah i missed that, any link?

Comment

• Expect Masai to do surprising shit that will flip us upside down in June and July

Comment

• sanyo wrote: View Post
        He's gonna be dead weight... worst case a backup...
        Landry Fields part Deux..............................OH FUCK NO

Comment

• Lets goooooooooo raptors
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Comment

• Great season man I'm really proud of the guys and their tenacity. I hope masai makes some more positive moves and adds more pieces to the team.

Comment

• Are those tears in Lebrons eyes, or is he sweating? Lol

Comment

• Great season boys. Let's have a great offseason and hopefully it'll be us in the Finals next year

Comment

• In the back of my mind: DD, Carroll, Ross, and Lowry, get traded for a fuck tonne of picks and 1st-2nd year quality players. Jesse Mermermermemrmer is our HC. We are Portland-ing next year

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Shout out to LeBron man acknowledged the great fan base.

Comment

• Well, it was a fun season. Hopefully, we come out stronger next year.
                        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

• Somewhat amusing: The Raptors have still never finished a playoff year above .500.

10-10 this year, 6-6 in 2001.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• The fact that this team won 2 games while completely banged up and playing 15 games in 29 games against a fully healthy and rested team...man, you gotta tip your hat to this team. Proud of the boys. Respect to Cleveland, their stars stepped up. Won't watch the finals, but will grin ear to ear when I hear that they get obliterated against Oklahoma City.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk

Comment

• NBA.com is playing some weird Jazz elevator music while waiting for people to come to the Podium ... its weird.

Comment

• MangoKid wrote: View Post
                                The fact that this team won 2 games while completely banged up and playing 15 games in 29 games against a fully healthy and rested team...man, you gotta tip your hat to this team. Proud of the boys. Respect to Cleveland, their stars stepped up. Won't watch the finals, but will grin ear to ear when I hear that they get obliterated against Oklahoma City.

Sent from my LG-H901 using Tapatalk
                                You fucking called it. Durant will get more money than Lebron and bankrupt any Franchise that touches him

Comment

Working...
                                X