Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S.R. wrote: View Post
    Kyrie is going to be an interesting defensive problem for the Cavs.
    My bet would be they use Smith on DeMar, LeBron on Lowry and stick Kyrie on Carroll. Dare us to run our offense through Carroll.
    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
      My bet would be they use Smith on DeMar, LeBron on Lowry and stick Kyrie on Carroll. Dare us to run our offense through Carroll.
      I'd take that dare. Clear a side of the court and have Carroll post him up. Not to say DC is good in the post, but Kyrie is a bad enough defender that he'll likely foul him anyway.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
        I'd take that dare. Clear a side of the court and have Carroll post him up. Not to say DC is good in the post, but Kyrie is a bad enough defender that he'll likely foul him anyway.
        But can you see us actually doing that?

We don't really go at mismatches, we go at Kyle and DeMar's matches. Most of the game.

Comment

We don't really go at mismatches, we go at Kyle and DeMar's matches. Most of the game.
          Lol, doesn't matter if it's Delladaodadllaodaodaodova or LeBron guarding DeRozan, he's going to launch 25 shots.

Comment

• Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Barolt wrote: View Post

Carroll took Dragic into the paint a couple times, but the Raps also ignored that mismatch a lot after switches.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• They asked demar at shootaround if he's seen the "we the other" stuff yet:

Yeah *chuckle* I see it all.

(Yikes. Can't imagine what he sees fans say about him lol)
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• http://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050...liers-1.491045

TOM STERNER BELIEVES IN US! WE GOTTA BELIEVE!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                    Does it really matter?

Raptors are not beating the Cavs WITH or without JV.
                    Or Miami right?

Comment

• Comment

• In a weird way, I'm not worried about LeBron.

He'll get his - or he won't. I'm not sure I buy that Carroll is going to slow him down. He's one of the 10-15 best players ever, if he's on he'll score.

I'm scared shitless of us leaving shooters open in the corners and getting blown out that way.

Comment

• rapfan10 wrote: View Post
                          http://www.tsn.ca/radio/toronto-1050...liers-1.491045

TOM STERNER BELIEVES IN US! WE GOTTA BELIEVE!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                            I'm just being realistic man. We're not beating the Cavs.
                            According to you, we were out in the first round.
                            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

I doubt they'd start Lebron on Lowry, that'd be far too taxing on Lebron for a whole game. Could definitely see it in the 4th quarter though.

Comment

In a weird way, I'm not worried about LeBron.

He'll get his - or he won't. I'm not sure I buy that Carroll is going to slow him down. He's one of the 10-15 best players ever, if he's on he'll score.

I'm scared shitless of us leaving shooters open in the corners and getting blown out that way.
                                Ya ... the open 3's is going to be a problem I think .. has been all season and for sure they're scouting that. But hopefully we don't pack the paint as much in order to do so .. I think we need to pack the paint as much against them, especially if they start shooting.

Comment

Working...
                                X