Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Puffer wrote: View Post
    To paraphrase most articles on the upcoming series, "The Raptors have one chance in a million to win it all." I would call that a miniscule chance.
    If we could steal game one and shake CAVS confidence ....

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if we get swept, I also wouldn't be surprised if we took it to seven games and won. The variance with this team, and their ability to get shot 9 times and still get back up allows for a plethora of outcomes
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
        read a bunch of articles this morning. We are officially the UNDERDOG, I don't see one article giving us even a minuscule chance
        Raptors seem to thrive on that, so good.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
          I wouldn't be surprised if we get swept, I also wouldn't be surprised if we took it to seven games and won. The variance with this team, and their ability to get shot 9 times and still get back up allows for a plethora of outcomes
          i would be surprised if we didn't get at least one at home. team is too gritty to not win one, i think. i really don't think that cleveland will score on us the way they did on atlanta. i think this is going to get gummed up.

Comment

• http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=15561885

Zach Lowe podcast with Jeff Van Gundy
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=15561885

raps talk starts at 40 minutes or so. gundy wants us to get game one and be happy with ourselves. both agree cavs are representing the east. good interview. some demar talk at the end. gundy thinks we should sign him lowe doesn't. both love bigV.

Comment

• The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• #WeTheOther

#WeTheNorth

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

I hope every Raptor sees this and it just fuels them even more...

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=15561885

Good stuff. I recommend everyone take a listen.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post

I really hope this poll went up during or just before Game 7.

Otherwise; that's WAY past disrespectful.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• OK, DeMar.

You've been terrible so far these playoffs. You know it, I know it, some others don't, somehow. But we do.

You know why your play seems terrible? Because we've seen you play better. Much better. We've seen you play smarter. We've seen you play with more aggression. We've seen you be a playmaker. We've seen you be unstoppable in the lane. We've seen you improve your shot selection to play to your strengths instead of playing into the defence's hands. We've seen you put in the effort on both ends.

We all saw a player that we were ready to give the maximum salary to this summer. We just haven't seen him much for the last 14 games. I miss that player.

Be that player in this series. Your team needs you to play like you are capable of if they are to stand a chance against the Cavs.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• #WeTheNorth
                            #WeTheOther

These scream we're the Whitewalkers

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                              I really hope this poll went up during or just before Game 7.

Otherwise; that's WAY past disrespectful.
                              Lol nope! That blurry headline near the bottom says Westbrook leads the Thunder to a 1-0 victory over the Warriors. Nobody is giving us any damn respeck smh

Comment

• Also, nearly zero chance Demar plays well if Lebron's on him which I expect him to be.

We'll probably see JR on Lowry, LBJ on Demar and Irving on Demarre

Comment

Working...
                                X