No announcement yet.

Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ^I've never seen anything from Nicki Minaj that suggests she has loose morals. Yes, she dresses provocatively and is sexually quite open in her music videos. But she's also an extremely intelligent person and an accomplished business woman.

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      A fan at one of the Cavs forums.

"Toronto fans are human garbage.

Seriously, what a cocky group of assholes.

I want to see them destroyed. I want to see their cheating piece of human dogshit coach humilated.

I fucking hate that fucking team. I want them irrelevant. Fuck them, Fuck bismarck and fuck "THE NORTH".

Fucking assholes."

Ahahaha they're officially worried
      Fucking love this! Pressed af...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
        Also the talking heads were at it again,

That was too funny. Apart from his boy Lebron, SAS really dumped on Kevin Love (APB). Looks like LJ has a bit of a problem at the end of close games....the ball gets toxic?

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
          ^I've never seen anything from Nicki Minaj that suggests she has loose morals. Yes, she dresses provocatively and is sexually quite open in her music videos. But she's also an extremely intelligent person and an accomplished business woman.
          Nicki is cool.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
            DeRozan and Lowry went 21-30 on contested shots last night and as a team we made 60% of those shots. Can we bring this to Ohio?
            Kyrie hit a ton of contest shots too. I think we can bring this play to Ohio, our confidence must be sky high.

Comment

• NBA is getting criticized for not suspending Green ... Steve Rosenbloom from Chicago tribune had this to say :
              Dear Stupid (and you know who you are, NFL, NBA and LeBron James)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...24-column.html

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                That was too funny. Apart from his boy Lebron, SAS really dumped on Kevin Love (APB). Looks like LJ has a bit of a problem at the end of close games....the ball gets toxic?
                Lebron always had a problem closing out games, thats why he always needed another player to step in (Wade/Bosh) to finish the job and why he will always will be below Jordan.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                  NBA is getting criticized for not suspending Green ... Steve Rosenbloom from Chicago tribune had this to say :
                  Dear Stupid (and you know who you are, NFL, NBA and LeBron James)

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...24-column.html
                  i agree. clearly its to keep GSW competitive. the dude kicked adams TWICE in two games. thats not a fucking accident.

meanwhile dantay jones gets suspended because he has literally zero impact on cleveland so why not.

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post
                    i agree. clearly its to keep GSW competitive. the dude kicked adams TWICE in two games. thats not a fucking accident.

meanwhile dantay jones gets suspended because he has literally zero impact on cleveland so why not.
                    Switch their punishments... That would really make an impact to both!
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                      Switch their punishments... That would really make an impact to both!
                      Kick Draymond in the nuts twice?
                      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• iblastoff wrote: View Post

Yeah, I don't think anyone is surprised. The only thing that sucks for the NBA is that they literally gave out a suspension the day before for a similar action that you have a significantly easier case of arguing was unintentional.

With that said, reading Durant's opinion on it is actually really spot on.
                        "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                        "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• Looking back at how certain teams dealt with Biyombo at his draft in 2011:

Bobcats Receive: Bismack Biyombo, Corey Maggette

Bucks Receive: Shaun Livingston, Beno Udrih, Stephen Jackson, and the 19th pick (Tobias Harris) *OMFG!

Kings Receive: John Salmons, the 10th pick (Jimmer Fredette)

BAAAAHAHAAHAHA SAC traded away Biz for a corpse of Salmons and an over-hyped white guy

Comment

• Just Is wrote: View Post
                            To be absolutely fair; the whole Cavs team (including Tristan Thompson) were actually held up at customs prior to Game 3.
                            How many time have Raptors had to deal with US customs without complaint. It's not like the CAVS had to go through the regular lines like the rest of us. They get cleared at their plane and immediately get transferred to their bus. Sometimes customs hall gets overtaxed when many planes arrive at same time. Quit whining. If they want to expediate things they can apply for NEXUS cards.

The one person who sound not be let back into Canada is Marty McCutcheon. He truly is out to get us.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                              Just got back from where mercifully they black out Leo and Matt....would love to be able to watch the ESPN crew's live on the court post game and how they explain this one away...Thompson showed up and Irving got em points.... Love evaporated but Frye took up his slack... Maybe they blame it on the metric system and long waits in security lines...
                              I was at game last night and was very close to Steve Levy and Skip Bayliss and we kept yelling 2-2 "no chance eh"

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Kick Draymond in the nuts twice?
                                Suspend Draymond 1 game in the playoffs and fine Jones $25,000. That's really send a message, as Jones only made $8,000 this year, and Draymond would be sorely missed by his team in the playoffs
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X