Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab wrote: View Post
    Someone just said this to me - I need a comeback! Quick!!!

"Raptors been extinct for millions of years, and you still haven't gotten the memo. #6girlproblems"
    Assault him/her. Canadian style.

Comment

• Zainab wrote: View Post
      Someone just said this to me - I need a comeback! Quick!!!

"Raptors been extinct for millions of years, and you still haven't gotten the memo. #6girlproblems"
      I can't think of a comeback cause I don't know what the hell that even means. Dinosaurs being extinct is a girl problem? The dinosaurs wrote a memo about their extinction? That's a terrible fucking putdown.

Just send them this:

Comment

• Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
          One thing we've done a great job at that usually goes unnoticed is that we take other team's rhythm out of their game. Make it ugly. If Cleveland is destroying teams because of the 3 point showering, then I believe we can negate that with an ugly pace and transition D.
          Man, I just love this post.
          There is no argument that the first two rounds were shifted in a way to take every upper hand from Pacers and Heat. I am just hoping that Casey and our players pay attention to the whole picture and do not get trapped in the idea of stopping this player or that player.

Comment

• Should James Johnson get some time against LBJ this series? (If Carroll is resting or in foul trouble) I think so.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
              Should James Johnson get some time against LBJ this series? (If Carroll is resting or in foul trouble) I think so.
              I'd rather use Patterson there, to keep the offense going. JJ has a way of killing our offensive flow and spacing.

We need to score to win this series.
              twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• anyone see the letter from the mayor yet?
                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                  One thing we've done a great job at that usually goes unnoticed is that we take other team's rhythm out of their game. Make it ugly. If Cleveland is destroying teams because of the 3 point showering, then I believe we can negate that with an ugly pace and transition D.
                  This + God mode Lowry is really the Raps' only shot at extending the series. Without those things it's Cleveland in 4 or 5.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                    I'd rather use Patterson there, to keep the offense going. JJ has a way of killing our offensive flow and spacing.

We need to score to win this series.
                    The Cavs haven't been great on the defensive end this postseason.. we'll get ours. The key is defense. If we score at our regular season pace but give up as many points as the Hawks and Pistons did, we get swept.

Patterson is a damn good option though.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                      The Cavs haven't been great on the defensive end this postseason.. we'll get ours. The key is defense. If we score at our regular season pace but give up as many points as the Hawks and Pistons did, we get swept.

Patterson is a damn good option though.
                      We've been really bad on the offensive end this postseason though, and crippling our offense isn't going to help there.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• The way to beat LeBron is to shut down the shooters around him. Especially now since he has lost a step and is less willing to get in the paint and throw down. Play sticky D and dont leave your man.

Ofc this means Casey gonna play scramble D...

Also my internet just failed so i cant watch the game *insert crying Jordan meme*

Comment

• Lets just hope they compete hard.

Thats all you can ask and there isn't really more to it.

Toronto competes on defence, that will be the key

Comment

• Almost time to shock the world
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                              The way to beat LeBron is to shut down the shooters around him. Especially now since he has lost a step and is less willing to get in the paint and throw down. Play sticky D and dont leave your man.

Ofc this means Casey gonna play scramble D...

Also my internet just failed so i cant watch the game *insert crying Jordan meme*
                              Wow you are handling that very well i gotta say.

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
                                Wow you are handling that very well i gotta say.
                                I got it back

Roommate said it was down pretty much all day tho so not holding out hope that it will last the full game

Comment

Working...
                                X