Everything ECF 2016

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rocwell wrote: View Post

isn't lewenberg also the guy who reported JV couldn't walk when 2 other reporters reported seeing him striding around the dressing room?

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
      Green needs to be suspended for that kick to the nards. Dirty, dirty 'play'...
      I really like the okc fans chant of Kick him out, Kick him out

Comment

• Gameplan Game 4, 5 and 6 :

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
          isn't lewenberg also the guy who reported JV couldn't walk when 2 other reporters reported seeing him striding around the dressing room?
          No, ESPN's McLeod was wrong about JV and his walking ability

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

I hope he is wrong, I dislike his smug face and attitude

Comment

• Momentum is with us, no way we lose this game. Seeing the Thunder absolutely demolish the Warriors also gives me a lot of hope.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                Telling you, Raps/Thunder finals, the dream basketball viewer's matchup.
                We would have home court advantage.

Comment

• #FreeJV

Comment

• Whether this means JV back off the bench for game 4 or just being ready to come back in game 5 or 6, it's great news.

Would love to see him as an offensive spark off the bench for those DD+bench units that struggle to score.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Got a good feeling about this one.

Perfect song for the occasion:

Can't wait to see the expressions on Biyombo's face.

Comment

• Biz is one flagrant foul away from being suspended..

Comment

• It would be killer if (a healthy) JV returns.

Comment

• Like game 3, Raps basically have to execute all over the floor perfectly to take this one. Hope they do it. Also hope Cleveland's shooting has come back down to earth permanently.
                            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• CNinja26 wrote: View Post
                              It would be killer if (a healthy) JV returns.
                              Healthy is the key. If he's labouring he could be hurting the team and himself by being out there. If he's still just at like 60-70% at best I hope they don't let him try to push it.

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                                Whether this means JV back off the bench for game 4 or just being ready to come back in game 5 or 6, it's great news.

Would love to see him as an offensive spark off the bench for those DD+bench units that struggle to score.
                                If we can somehow pull out this game, JV or no JV, and this is a good sign that he could be back for 5 or 6 we could have a real shot. Throwing him back out there even close to as effective as he was before going down could totally throw off Cleveland's gameplan.

Comment

Working...
                                X