Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRex wrote: View Post
    Does it really matter?

Raptors are not beating the Cavs WITH or without JV.
    JV would be a lot of fun in this series, so yes, it matters. He plays better in the playoffs when the refs let the play under the basket get more physical. Instead of getting pulled with 2 early ticky-tack fouls, JV is busy elbowing people in the teeth, getting mugged, and getting amped up. Indy and Miami had legit 7 foot starters and JV knocked them around. He'd be awesome against Cleveland's front line.

Your routine pre-series despair is kind of depressing, though.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
      Is it wrong to want to bring the best your team has to battle? Or should the raptors and the rest of us fans just fold like a cheap tent, cause why bother? When the going gets tough, quit. I hope you don't live life with the same attitude you watch sports with!
      I'm just being realistic man. We're not beating the Cavs.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Fine, might as well not watch then eh
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Fine, might as well not watch then eh
          I've got Bohemian Rhapsody lyrics stuck in my head just from reading his posts.

Comment

We weren't beating the Pacers or Heat according to you either if I recall.

Comment

And you think anyone in the Raptors could stop LeBron, Irving and Love? give your head a shake.
              Love shot 14% against Patterson this season. LeBron is at 33% against Carroll. And Kyrie shot 28% from 3 against the Raps.

Comment

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  lol....wasnt that a clip from when Gay hit a last sec game winner against the Raps?

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post
                    Love shot 14% against Patterson this season. LeBron is at 33% against Carroll. And Kyrie shot 28% from 3 against the Raps.
                    ..........in the regular season.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                      We weren't beating the Pacers or Heat according to you either if I recall.
                      If I recall the correct order: Pacers in 6, Pacers in 7, Heat in 4, Heat in 5, Cavs in 5.

Seems to be good luck if you ask me. I'm more confident in a Raptors series win now if the pattern holds.
                      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• I have a feeling Bron will go strong at biyombo early and try to get some weak calls.

Comment

• I remember Biz having a good game against the Cavs during the season. Lebron being the only player brave enough to drive in his direction.
                          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                            I have a feeling Bron will go strong at biyombo early and try to get some weak calls.
                            Need Lowry to do the same thing vs. Irving.

We need 4th quarter Lowry from opening tip. Don't ease into the game. Attack from the start.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

We need 4th quarter Lowry from opening tip. Don't ease into the game. Attack from the start.
                              If its PPat vs TT, then I'd like to see them try to attack that matchup as well. But ya, Irving definitely has to be seen as one of our few 'opening' on offense.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post

Kyrie is going to be an interesting defensive problem for the Cavs.

Comment

Working...
                                X