• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KD helps the choke job of GSW over OKC then runs to them. Lol

Comment

• Warriors will renounce their rights to Ezeli

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
        Fan enthusiasm does not make athletes indentured servants. Regardless, the tweet was a lot more light-hearted than the way you're taking it, I think. All the "noise" is fine and it's just for kicks if we keep in mind it's ball sports. If you honestly think a man and his family need to work/live somewhere in particular because "public dissatisfaction," you're losing perspective on ball sports...
        i dont think that.

i just think that these guys are well compensated for the "loud noises" they may face from their choices.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
          i have zero issue with Durant joining GS. he was a free agent, they won him over. he has a better chance at winning a ring there. that's pretty much it.
          I agree with ceez

KD played 9 years for the franchise.

I've left jobs for what I considered better jobs. I guess I'm some sort of asshole. (actually I am per my oldest daughter, but that's beside the point)
          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• KD just gonna return to the Thunder in 4 years and say "I'm Back", then win a ring or something I think

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
              Warriors will renounce their rights to Ezeli
              Sounds good, let's go get Ezeli aka Biyombo 2.0

Comment

• Royce writes for ESPN....

And this is the truth.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• The thing is, Durant took less money to leave.

Nike made this possible, by paying Durant $300m to go to a large market.

The league can't account for that.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                    I agree with ceez

KD played 9 years for the franchise.

I've left jobs for what I considered better jobs. I guess I'm some sort of asshole. (actually I am per my oldest daughter, but that's beside the point)
                    I only hope the thunder lose Westbrook next year. Get that team back to Seattle!

Comment

• Also, if you're going to call KD names and hate on him, spare some for the GS players who have been lobbying him to come to their team for months - during a season in which they only lost 9 games. If you say you can't blame them for that, then you can't blame KD either.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post

Royce writes for ESPN....

And this is the truth.
                        For all the talk, it was obvious that parity was never a goal.

If parity was a goal, there is literally one path to it. 1) Remove max contracts. 2) Hard cap. Done. Parity.

But it's not a priority. It's just talk, to get fans to be patient with both sides as they quibble over their billions. No one actually thought they were trying to create parity.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Fan enthusiasm does not make athletes indentured servants. Regardless, the tweet was a lot more light-hearted than the way you're taking it, I think. All the "noise" is fine and it's just for kicks if we keep in mind it's ball sports. If you honestly think a man and his family need to work/live somewhere in particular because "public dissatisfaction," you're losing perspective on ball sports...
                          How do I get myself one of those NBA "indentured servant" jobs? lol.

Comment

And this is the truth.
                            Small markets will always be fucked.
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• oh well.

Leicester won the prem this year, i'm pretty sure someone can still beat golden state. the schadenfreude will be fantastic.

Comment

And this is the truth.
                                The lockout did exactly what it was intended to do: it made the owners a shit pile more money and increased franchise values. It was never about helping small markets. Is an actual NBA journalist naïve enough to actually believe that garbage?

Comment

Working...
                                X