Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RepTdot wrote: View Post
    Dorell Wright!?
    We've been wondering whether we'll get him since we drafted Delon lol. We'll see I guess, wouldn't be the worst option
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• What's Phillie's plan with all those bigs now after signing Saric to a 2 year deal ?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
        question ....does lowry play better with a headband?
        He had a triple double when he wore it for the first time I think, so yes.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
          He had a triple double when he wore it for the first time I think, so yes.
          yup, 20/11/10 vs Indiana

Comment

• Waiters?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
              Waiters?
              no

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                Waiters?
                No. We don't need another 2, which Waiters is almost exclusively, We need a 3 or 3/4. Plus it's Dion Waiters. Luckily Philly and the Nets have cap space and a need for a chucker like Dion.
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• I would love Dorrell Wright. As a 15th man you're really just looking for somebody with an above average NBA skill. D. Wright can knock down 3's. He seems like a really great guy, and has been a part of some top caliber teams.

Comment

• We had a discussion in the Poeltl thread that got me wondering how good we are in the half court.

We had a 107 ORating last year, but that includes both half court and transition.

I managed to find a breakdown I found extremely interesting.

We had the #1 efficiency in transition last year - the only team to average over 1.20 points per transition possession.

In the half court, we were also above average at 0.93 pts/possession, compared to league average of 0.90.

One thing that struck me about that number is that Demar shooting 33.8% from 3 looks inefficient compared to our overall 107 ORT, but considering we only score .93 from half court, any 3 pt shooter over 31% actually raises our half court efficiency.

http://www.backpicks.com/2016/06/24/...n-and-long-2s/
                    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Would monroe be a bad fit at PF with JV?

Comment

• Simplicity wrote: View Post
                        Would monroe be a bad fit at PF with JV?
                        yep, he's a pretty slow dude, even for a center. not a floor spacer either. Monroe makes more sense next to some rim protecting athletic 4 who can shoot. not many of those in the league.

He'd be a nice backup for us, probably an unhappy one though.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                          yep, he's a pretty slow dude, even for a center. not a floor spacer either. Monroe makes more sense next to some rim protecting athletic 4 who can shoot. not many of those in the league.

He'd be a nice backup for us, probably an unhappy one though.
                          Luckily we can't afford either of Waiters or Monroe...
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• I don't want anything to do with Monroe or waiters.

Comment

• michaelm_ wrote: View Post
                              Josh Lewenberg: Raptors have 1 roster spot to fill. It may come down to camp but they’re looking for an experienced wing, preferably someone that can hit 3s 4 hours ago – via Twitter JLew1050

Alonzo Gee?
                              Chase Budinger?
                              Damjan Rudez?
                              Tayshaun Prince?
                              Gerald Green?
                              Alan Anderson?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              I do not know about threes or consistency but Green made one incredible shot against us in the playoffs where he levitated from one side of the lane to other. I do not believe I saw it in top 10 plays of the week but it deserved to be there. He did have some useful years for the suns when they were a better team.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                                I do not know about threes or consistency but Green made one incredible shot against us in the playoffs where he levitated from one side of the lane to other. I do not believe I saw it in top 10 plays of the week but it deserved to be there. He did have some useful years for the suns when they were a better team.
                                He's essentially an older T-Ross. Lacks the consistency and mental fortitude to really be the player he should be. I still Like Green though, and wouldn't mind him as a depth signing.

Comment

Working...
                                X