Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not bring in Kevin Martin?

Comment

• Ugh, key to the Raps improving over last season is a healthy Carroll.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
        Why not bring in Kevin Martin?
        Because we don't need a 4th SG.

We still need a back up and arguably starting SF and/or PF. Carroll's health is completely unreliable and his "backups" are SGs really and as much as we dub Sully as our PF his footspeed and strength around the basket make him much more a back up small ball C. But I would say a back up SF is more pressing...getting a player like Deng or Marvin Williams (I know not available) that can play the 3/4 spot would be ideal.

Maybe take a flyer on Josh Smith for next to nothing?!

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/josh-sm...183904361.html
        Last edited by JamesNaismith; Tue Sep 27, 2016, 11:56 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• http://nba.nbcsports.com/2016/09/28/...Bbasketball%5D

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
              Haven't laughed that hard in ages.... i almost am dying over here... tears and everything.
              Haha. Glad you enjoyed that, Cody. Now, can you please do something about DeMarre Carroll, or else I'm blaming you. lol.

Comment

• Ouch.. Ben Simmons has a fracture in his right foot.

Comment

• Appearently he broke the fifth metatarsal on his right foot. Lopez had same injury, recovered only after multiple surgeries. Damn.

Comment

• maybe we could get chris bosh midseason and with a championship?

Comment

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
                      maybe we could get chris bosh midseason and with a championship?
                      And what if he drops dead on live television? I mean there's a reason why Heat don't want him to come back and in my opinion, it's more than cap ramifications.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        And what if he drops dead on live television? I mean there's a reason why Heat don't want him to come back and in my opinion, it's more than cap ramifications.
                        Impossible to know. It will come down to what happens when the neutral doctor (agreed upon by the league and union) evaluates Bosh's condition to determine eligibility for medical retirement. If he decides he can't play, medical retirement and likely no one will want to give him a shot, and the Heat get their cap relief. If he decides Bosh can play, then MIA's position starts to seem like an attempt to get him off the books. MIA probably would still want him gone, but in that case they get no cap relief and would look to trade him. I could see the Raps giving it a shot, he fits perfectly here.

In all likelihood he's forced into medical retirement. But until that evaluation happens we can't know one way or the other.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Appearently he broke the fifth metatarsal on his right foot. Lopez had same injury, recovered only after multiple surgeries. Damn.
                          Yikes.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Ouch.. Ben Simmons has a fracture in his right foot.
                            And somewhere, this guy is smirking broadly and diabolically.......

The Process cannot be stopped

Comment

• Trust the process.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• These "processed" players are not good. Not healthy for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X