The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• charlesnba23 wrote: View Post
    Jarrett Jack released by Hawks. Could be a great pickup as a combo guard when he comes back from injury.
    The Knicks could use him.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      The Knicks could use him.
      Definitely. Him, Rose and Jennings could re-enact the famous scene from Jaws.

"And here's where my achilles blew up."
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Any room for my favourite player, Tyler Hansbrough, with Sullinger out for a while? Foot problems can linger, and Hans is still working out in Chapel Hill. The Hornets' coach never game him a chance & just about ruined his career.

Comment

• caccia wrote: View Post
          Any room for my favourite player, Tyler Hansbrough, with Sullinger out for a while? Foot problems can linger, and Hans is still working out in Chapel Hill. The Hornets' coach never game him a chance & just about ruined his career.
          Bit OT but I really wanted to say you're da man for staying active even when your boy wasn't resigned.

Comment

• Thanks. I just miss seeing Tyler play. I thought he had three good years left, especially after the year he had in 2014-15 with the Raptors.

It does not look good, for sure.

Comment

• Tyler was the final signal that Bargs was gone, that's what I still liked about him
              Last edited by tonious35; Fri Oct 21, 2016, 08:57 PM.

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                Definitely. Him, Rose and Jennings could re-enact the famous scene from Jaws.

"And here's where my achilles blew up."
                This is the best post of the entire offseason.
                Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• no big surprises but crawford, heslip, singler, uthoff and moreira have all been formally released.

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
                    dunno if it's been covered but patty patterson talking about how much he's worked on his game and how's he's gonna bring it this year cause it's a contract year really irritates me. i hope he balls out and Masai flips him for something dank at the deadline.
                    Does it bother you that he thinks this way, or that he said it out loud?

IMO, Patterson's proven to be one of the true "glue guys" on this team. He's always taken a team-first approach. He's the last person I would expect to cause a disruption, despite what he's said out loud.

Comment

• Personally, I think it's kind of refreshing when athletes don't give out those cookie cutter responses. It's a contract year, and he wants to get paid. Glad he said it, because I bet all athletes think the same way.

I want 2Pat back next season even if we can upgrade the PF spot. He's been huge off the bench for us since the Gay trade. His value will be difficult to gauge with the new cap figures. I'm guessing he'll end up getting $13-$15M a year player in his next deal. Either way we have his bird rights so should be able to get bring him back easily.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        Personally, I think it's kind of refreshing when athletes don't give out those cookie cutter responses. It's a contract year, and he wants to get paid. Glad he said it, because I bet all athletes think the same way.

I want 2Pat back next season even if we can upgrade the PF spot. He's been huge off the bench for us since the Gay trade. His value will be difficult to gauge with the new cap figures. I'm guessing he'll end up getting $13-$15M a year player in his next deal. Either way we have his bird rights so should be able to get bring him back easily.
                        Easy in terms of technical ability. The tax will be a very real concern though.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Sullinger is expected to miss 3 or more months smh.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post

Sullinger is expected to miss 3 or more months smh.
                            Sully's officially the new Carroll.

Ouch.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Archie Goodwin has just been waived. Wtf?

Comment

• Tyler Ennis is apparently going to get cut, I remember lots of people here wanting us to get him (and Ujiri liked him as well).

Comment

Working...
                                X