The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
    Tyler Ennis is apparently going to get cut, I remember lots of people here wanting us to get him (and Ujiri liked him as well).
    Yeah saw that report. Going to be tough to get him since we gave the 15th spot to Van Vleet.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
      Yeah saw that report. Going to be tough to get him since we gave the 15th spot to Van Vleet.
      If he comes here then bye bye VanFleet, its a no brainer.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
        Can always waive Van Vleet. Just means eating a couple days worth of salary, he's still on a partial guarantee.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Double post, so I'm just going to go ahead and say we should start Patterson to stay on brand.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Who knows which PF's will be waived? For all we know, we could find a guy to come help us out via that and waive Freddie.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              Tyler Ennis is apparently going to get cut, I remember lots of people here wanting us to get him (and Ujiri liked him as well).
              and they are not...

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                and they are not...

This is why I don't understand the big deal about VanVleet or even drafting Delon Wright, to some extent. There's always a backup or 3rd string PG available off waivers or cheaply attainable through trade, like Nando for Daye a few years back.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                  This is why I don't understand the big deal about VanVleet or even drafting Delon Wright, to some extent. There's always a backup or 3rd string PG available off waivers or cheaply attainable through trade, like Nando for Daye a few years back.
                  wright was going to be our back up. we got joseph, now he will be our back up after lowry leaves

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                    wright was going to be our back up. we got joseph, now he will be our back up after lowry leaves
                    Plus Wright seems like a capable defender at both guard spots. Considering we had just finished the season watching Vasquez ole from both guard spots, it was very much addressing a need (versatile perimeter defender).

Didn't like Ennis at the draft, haven't seen anything to change that opinion. Would rather Van Fleet
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/1...tlantic-champs

#prove'em

Comment

• classic espn.

look, i think the raptors have some issues, especially with sullinger out. and i'm not sold on the long term future of building around a reformed (hopefully) chucker. but there's no way i'd pick the fucking celtics over them this year.

Comment

• How did ESPN ask like 500 employees for their opinion and they didn't include Zach Lowe who not only works for ESPN but is the best writer in basketball??
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Toronto Raptors = Rodney Dangerfield of the NBA

Comment

• Do these writers really think Horford is better than Lowry?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Chr1s1anL; Tue Oct 25, 2016, 09:30 PM.
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• At some point #ProveEm needs to upgrade to #FuckEm.
                                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
                                X