Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
    What PF''s are available?
    Who knows? But HOU's RFA PF's are a safe bet. Maybe DEN moves Faried.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• It's too bad Tim is gone.. he'd have guaranteed a sit down with KD.

Comment

At this point, I'd love me some Millsap. But then again, who do we give up???
        “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• Balls of Steel wrote: View Post
          At this point, I'd love me some Millsap. But then again, who do we give up???
          they wanted JV plus 9 for him

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
            Seriously? Pass.
            “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
              LOOOOL They can dream on ...

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                It's too bad Tim is gone.. he'd have guaranteed a sit down with KD.
                No worries our IBM super computer Watson will convince him.

Comment

I guess Gordon would be available now. Shot about 30% from 3 so he has a little potential there.

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                    I guess Gordon would be available now. Shot about 30% from 3 so he has a little potential there.
                    Not only this, he would give a different dynamic to our frontcourt. He could be a great add. Can play both forward spots so he could be the guy that's missing on the rotation.

But how we get him?

Comment

• hotfuzz wrote: View Post
                      Well, all our KD dreams just came crashing down
                      If you believe that Kevin Durant will get a brinks truck full of money where ever he signs...then the next most important thing would likely be which team is the closest to winning a championship ?

Warriors... who would have a hard time freeing up Cap Sapce...but would find a way...
                      Thunder... .who only would fear the luxury tax.. which they addressed with the IBAKA trade... so they are good to go
                      Spurs.... who for the first time sees Father time taking its toll and Duncan/Ginobli and Parker...maybe they don't have the supporting cast to make the Finals...

Heat and Celtics ? Hard pressed to say they have a shot at winning in the next couple of years....

I think Kraft Dinner takes his royal tour and when its done... he signs back up with the Thunder...
                      There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

• Mindlessness wrote: View Post
                        I think they will use Gordon at the 4 when Ibaka sits, or if Ibaka plays a small ball 5. Otherwise Gordon will play the 3.

Don't think he's going anywhere.
                        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Available PF's that meet what we are looking for are

Mirotic in Chicago.. the bulls are retooling....behind Nikola is Portis and Gibson... They need help at PG and SG
                          Gallo in Denver..... Denver has added through the draft the help they were after in Murray and Hernangomez for 3pt shooting ... Gallo has another year on his 15M deal and won't be in his prime when the young core of Nuggs are ready to make a run at it....
                          Illyasova in OKC... I don't see any holes in OKC's lineup and he in theory replaces Ibaka... but you can always call and ask...

Others that merit a look..

Mottiejunas and Jones are RFA's down in Houston
                          Jon Leur and Teletovic are UFA's in Phoenix

All come with various price tags and their pluses and minuses....
                          There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                          - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            If you believe that Kevin Durant will get a brinks truck full of money where ever he signs...then the next most important thing would likely be which team is the closest to winning a championship ?

Warriors... who would have a hard time freeing up Cap Sapce...but would find a way...
                            Thunder... .who only would fear the luxury tax.. which they addressed with the IBAKA trade... so they are good to go
                            Spurs.... who for the first time sees Father time taking its toll and Duncan/Ginobli and Parker...maybe they don't have the supporting cast to make the Finals...

Heat and Celtics ? Hard pressed to say they have a shot at winning in the next couple of years....

I think Kraft Dinner takes his royal tour and when its done... he signs back up with the Thunder...
                            With all the draft selections that the Celtics got they can easily package a few of them and bring a few immediate star players if Durant signs with them.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                              With all the draft selections that the Celtics got they can easily package a few of them and bring a few immediate star players if Durant signs with them.
                              They haven't been able to do that yet
                              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• I like Gallonari for us if we can snag him.
                                For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Working...
                                X