X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Media Day is here!!!

Comment

• HUUUUUGE RED FLAG TIME:

Casey said Carroll still isn't 100%, will have his minutes monitored.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Casey said Sullinger will start. PP is the sixth man

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
          Casey said Sullinger will start. PP is the sixth man
          Sounds like he expects big minutes for Pat still, so Sully will have to get a chunk of minutes at C.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
            HUUUUUGE RED FLAG TIME:

Concerning. Hopefully with our wing depth we see him more along the lines of 24 MPG to start.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

HUUUUUGE RED FLAG TIME:

That sucks. If he can't get healthy in an entire off season that's really worrisome. Casey has been terrible at managing minutes. At least he has with Lowry. So I have no faith there either. Looks like we're going to have a gimp SF during the playoffs again. Ugh.

Comment

HUUUUUGE RED FLAG TIME:

I'm withholding commentary on Carroll until the regular season starts. Will be very disappointing if we're talking about his knees again come January.....

Comment

• These paint a picture more of having a cautious rehab schedule, which is a good thing. We'll see - I'm not panicking yet.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I had a feeling Demarre wasn't going to be 100% to start this season. Just from the way he was talking and how he said the doctors say injuries like his normally take about a year or so to heal. Also he's getting older so it takes longer for injuries to heal the older you get. Demarre says he thinks he will be 100% by the start of the regular season but then there is another quote of him saying he's confident he'll be 100% but he's just not sure when. So I have no clue what to believe.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Well the positive is we won't have to worry about Norman and Ross's minutes anymore lol. They both should be able to find minutes with Carroll still being on a minute restriction.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• I say limit DeMarre in the preseason games to 15 - 20 minutes (if that)

I'm not going to panic until I see if can handle a regular season workload
                        For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                          I say limit DeMarre in the preseason games to 15 - 20 minutes (if that)

After long offseason, those 15 minutes going to feel like 30 anyway.

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                            I say limit DeMarre in the preseason games to 15 - 20 minutes (if that)

That's what I say too. As long as he's ready for the first game of the regular season I'm good. But I don't know if 1 more month of rehab is and working out is enough to get him 100%. It really depends on how far off he is and if he has any setbacks, like if his knee starts swelling again.

Comment

• He did not get a haircut.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                                He did not get a haircut.

Oh no. Just great! lol. He looks better with his hair short anyway so I don't know why he wouldn't just cut it. Maybe he's gonna grow it really long hahaha

Comment

Working...
                                X