The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A.I wrote: View Post
    I liked him before this season. He became dumb this season, makes good plays, then makes a lot of dumb ones.
    Is there any chance that we resign him?

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
      I would love to see the team bring JJ back as an assistant coach working in development. He put in work this year helping the young guys grow.
      Darrick Martin role.

His role as a mentor to Bruno, Powell, Bebe and Wright to a lesser extent is understated.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
        Doubtful unless its for super cheap.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
          I liked him before this season. He became dumb this season, makes good plays, then makes a lot of dumb ones.
          JJ looked a bit flabby out there, last season he was in a better shape.

Comment

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

As long as I get paid...lol...Hopefully he stays.
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post

I think Masai will find a way to bring him back.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Biyombo is not going to be making more than JV and be his back up lool.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                    I think Masai will find a way to bring him back.
                    I seriously doubt it. Unless Biyombo takes a lot less money than he can get, and is happier as a backup than as a starter.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
                      I seriously doubt it. Unless Biyombo takes a lot less money than he can get, and is happier as a backup than as a starter.
                      Masai got the African connection, will send some people to burn Biyombo's village if refused... I kidd I kidd...

Comment

Tank.

Comment

If I were Masai in complete fantasy mode I'd let DeRozan walk, trade Lowry for Exum and keep Carroll to dump on whichever contender would give me the best package at the deadline.

If I'm being realistic Ujiri I'm staying the course, continuing to improve the team by tweaking the backups and waiting for the chance to acquire a franchise player. Specifically I'd resign DeRozan, let Biyombo walk, and try to nail the draft while exploring trades for Ross and other expendable assets. I know that makes this team's ceiling barely higher than the Cavs' floor, but I just don't think you need a tear-down to have a shot at a franchise player. Next year's free agency is gonna be weird and I'd rather be attractive to free agents and not in rebuild mode.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                            Masai got the African connection, will send some people to burn Biyombo's village if refused... I kidd I kidd...
                            With your avatar thats hilarious! Mr.Costanza, can hear it in his voice.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                              If Casey is coming back,don't even bother with JJ,bad chemistry there.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X