Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sam17 wrote: View Post
    Don't forget jamario
    Yes and we have former champs dee brown and a guy that either won the DC or came close he was only 6'2 but fairly stocky.

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
      wow demars dunk on gobert is #6. Didn't think it would be that high.
      really? that dunk was disgusting. i haven't watched the reel yet but i really hope the other 5 were awesome. demar on gorbert was just evil incarnate

Comment

• Looks like Miami got Waiters for $2.9M for one season. I'd be firing my agent right about now if I was Waiters.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
          Looks like Miami got Waiters for $2.9M for one season. I'd be firing my agent right about now if I was Waiters.
          Wow Waiters was one of the guys i felt for sure would cash in big bucks this summer. Miami got a steal even for just a rental possibly.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Looks like Miami got Waiters for $2.9M for one season. I'd be firing my agent right about now if I was Waiters.
            Wow. Nobody wanted the guy. All that money for teams to spend and he gets the mid-level exception from Miami.

Waiters lost almost 4 million dollars!.... Smh

I guess he should've taken the 6.8 million qualifying offer from the Thunder....

You're right.... He needs to fire his agent. Then again, maybe his agent told him to take the qualifying offer and he bet on himself. In hindsight, it was a dumb move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Was barolt the one that said Waiters would get 20M per?

Hold that L

Comment

• Waiters island can only blame himself not his agent. The guy is a tool
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Waiters island can only blame himself not his agent. The guy is a tool

Comment

• https://www.yahoo.com/news/larry-sanders-teased-nba-return-191734762.html

Some Raptors fans wanted Masai to take a chance on Larry Sanders but guess what?! Toronto isn't on his list of destination.

Comment

• I think we should make a push for DeMarcus Cousins?

Toronto out: Delon Wright, Terrence Ross, Jonas Valanciunas, 2017 1st round pick (Clippers), 2018 1st round pick
                      Toronto in: DeMarcus Cousins, Ben McLemore, Omri Casspi

http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=htswhxo

We have a complete roster now

Lowry, Joseph, VanVleet
                      DeRozan, Powell, McLemore
                      DMC, Casspi, Bruno
                      Sullinger, 2Pat, Siakam
                      Cousins, Poeltl, Bebe

- We should be able to defeat the Cavs and put a challenge for the Warriors.
                      Last edited by tenforthewin; Mon Jul 25, 2016, 07:50 PM.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                        https://www.yahoo.com/news/larry-sanders-teased-nba-return-191734762.html

Some Raptors fans wanted Masai to take a chance on Larry Sanders but guess what?! Toronto isn't on his list of destination.
                        This guy is trying to attract some interest from NBA teams,the thing is regardless of his obvious talent that most teams could use,the big question remains how do we know he's fine psychologically (or whatever drove him out of NBA).

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
                          I think we should make a push for DeMarcus Cousins?

Toronto out: Delon Wright, Terrence Ross, Jonas Valanciunas, 2017 1st round pick (Clippers), 2018 1st round pick

We have a complete roster now

Lowry, Joseph, VanVleet
                          DeRozan, Powell, McLemore
                          DMC, Casspi, Bruno
                          Sullinger, 2Pat, Siakam
                          Cousins, Poeltl, Bebe

- We should be able to defeat the Cavs and put a challenge for the Warriors.
                          We can't do this for the sole fact that it's confusing enough having a DeMar and a DeMarre on the same team without having 2 DMCs.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                            Yeah.. this anointing of the Celtics as the rising power in the East has the same ring to it as last years Miami Heat being conference contenders did...
                            AND
                            Just like the Heat prediction this too is a pile of dung...

Last years Hawks.. who had better personnel than this years Celtics... finished 4th with Al Horford.

So how does Boston with lesser personnel and a year older Horford suddenly become the 2nd best team in the east ? They don't.. but that's not getting in the way of the summer drivel coming from the inbred hicks from SI / ESPN / CBS et al..
                            I'm kind of glad that NBA will play regular season to determine who finishes 1st, 2nd, etc...And I will go on a limb that Raps will likely do better than Celtics & just about everybody in the East (except Cavs).
                            What now?
                            Miami just signed Waiters (to replace old Wade) -does that make them contenders in the East?
                            Technically, I suppose everybody in the East is a contender & have a chance. For most teams, I'd say its a shitty chance.
                            Personally, I felt Boston overachieved last year by a lot. I don't see then matching last years total in wins.
                            Having said that, if they (Boston) were to get Cousins for youth (read Nets draft choices) & spare parts, that would make them close to us.

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post

I ain't trading for McLemore unless they throw in Ryan Lewis.

Comment

• Deino wrote: View Post
                                This guy is trying to attract some interest from NBA teams,the thing is regardless of his obvious talent that most teams could use,the big question remains how do we know he's fine psychologically (or whatever drove him out of NBA).
                                We can never be certain for sure, any GM will be a fool to sign him to a big contract. But I think for $3 Million dollars for 1 season , its a gamble worth taking especially if you are of a need of a big man (not saying the Raptors should). However lets not forget that he walked out of the game on his own because he realized he needed help, so if he came back on his own after getting proper professional care then he might be alright.

Its not like a Lamar Odom situation where he stopped getting care and bend on destroying himself.
                                Last edited by Hotshot; Mon Jul 25, 2016, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X