The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Clay Bennett and the OKC Thunder DESERVES this.

Russell Westrook I believe will be a UFA as well after next season. Hopefully he leaves as well.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Thought this was kind of funny.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Clay Bennett and the OKC Thunder DESERVES this.

Russell Westrook I believe will be a UFA as well after next season. Hopefully he leaves as well.
          why?

Comment

• westbrook and derozan would be the sickest backcourt. it'd be a dunkathon.

Comment

• c-troop wrote: View Post
              westbrook and derozan would be the sickest backcourt. it'd be a dunkathon.
              Agree to disagree - Westbrook would drive the ball into the lane and then kick it out to DeRozan, who would dribble for ten seconds, then hoist up a contested jumper

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                Agree to disagree - Westbrook would drive the ball into the lane and then kick it out to DeRozan, who would dribble for ten seconds, then hoist up a contested jumper
                Not if we moved Derozan to SF and started Norman Powell at SG..

Comment

• Russ and DeMar is a great backcourt... in NBA2k. In real life, someone needs to be able to hit a jumper.
                  twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• Can the west be any less exciting now? Okc relegated to the mid card with Portland and dallas etc, even San Antonio pales in Comparison.

Just fast forward the fucking season to part 3 of super team vs super team smh
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post

lol Cuban is so desperate. He's not about to let his jealousy (over the fact that someone else has been able to put together a superteam that's he's been trying and failing miserably to do for the past few years) get in the way of him collecting about-to-hit-the-scrapheap veterans to pair with Dirk and make his last years a slow, torturous death.
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        why?
                        I was a Sonics fan growing up. This is karma to Clay Bennett for STEALING the Sonics from Seattle.

Hopefully Russ leaves next year as well. Go to the Lakers or wherever. Anyone but OKC.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
                          lol Cuban is so desperate. He's not about to let his jealousy (over the fact that someone else has been able to put together a superteam that's he's been trying and failing miserably to do for the past few years) get in the way of him collecting about-to-hit-the-scrapheap veterans to pair with Dirk and make his last years a slow, torturous death.
                          Cuban is also a classic buy low/sell high business guy. Wouldn't be surprised if he sells the team itself now that Dirk the golden goose will be gone soon. He would make a pretty profit.

Comment

• it would be hilarious if the other 29 teams joined together to say hell nah and refused to deal with GSW...

I mean with Durant there nobody is winning a title in the next 6 years other than GSW
                            For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• In related news.....

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Russ and DeMar is a great backcourt... in NBA2k. In real life, someone needs to be able to hit a jumper.
                                haha, isn't that why we want a better team anyways? what am i missing? 2K>NBA

Comment

Working...
                                X