Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
    This sounds worse then going to prison.
    these guys will take turns though and no ass fucking. depends on your view of showering with men and getting raped for it to be worse than prison.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
      Could Toronto be wishing too? Not implausible...right?

KL will be a f/a at the same time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...omepage%2Fcard
      I'd say almost every team, let alone contender, has a "nuclear option" plan in their vault in case they suddenly need a ton of cap space.

I would have said the stupid thing was for one of them to actually mention it out loud, but after Woj's GS/Durant article came true, maybe it's a good thing to get the idea out there. Even if it is dumb. I doubt it was Toronto who said anything.

And this is pure Raptors homer bias, but the dumbest thing is singling out Toronto as the unlikeliest destination. I mean, when would a Curry ever play here right?
      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
        Could Toronto be wishing too? Not implausible...right?

KL will be a f/a at the same time.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...omepage%2Fcard
        Well, apparently the Knicks are a super team now which makes them a contender right? And Dolan wanted very badly to draft Curry, so makes sense if it were the Knicks.

Crazy as it sounds, I actually would much rather put the ball in Curry's hands at the end of the game for the last shot than Durrant, and I think most coaches would as well. What a problem to have for GS.

Comment

• It's obviously the Charlotte Hornets. I dont know if I would consider them contenders though but, maybe with Curry.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Mess wrote: View Post
            I'd say almost every team, let alone contender, has a "nuclear option" plan in their vault in case they suddenly need a ton of cap space.

I would have said the stupid thing was for one of them to actually mention it out loud, but after Woj's GS/Durant article came true, maybe it's a good thing to get the idea out there. Even if it is dumb. I doubt it was Toronto who said anything.

And this is pure Raptors homer bias, but the dumbest thing is singling out Toronto as the unlikeliest destination. I mean, when would a Curry ever play here right?
            I dont think some read the entire linked piece. This is the off season ...take it for what it is...maybe musings by a bored or desperate writer trying to come up with copy. As a f/a he can go anywhere he chooses if that playing rift comes to pass. After all KD & Westbrook have had alpha dog issues.

Apart from him having lived here his wife was born in Toronto (not that that matters much anymore). And above all the Raptors are a good- v.good team. I am not holding my breath...just helping with the dog days

Comment

• Comment

• That article makes no sense. There will be no last minute shots to fight over because 80% of the time they will both be sitting on the bench after they've blown the team out in he 3rd quarter.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                  That article makes no sense. There will be no last minute shots to fight over because 80% of the time they will both be sitting on the bench after they've blown the team out in he 3rd quarter.
                  ugh.

i was already sick of the warriors, it's going to be unbearable now

Comment

• Who do you guys consider to be the better offensive player? Curry or durant?

It's crazy you could ask 1000 people and you could end up with a 500/500 split
                    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Who do you guys consider to be the better offensive player? Curry or durant?

It's crazy you could ask 1000 people and you could end up with a 500/500 split

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Draymond is about one hair dye away from being Dennis Rodman at this point
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• So they're sayin wright is gonna be out for four months. Is that four months of the season or four months starting now?

Comment

• ogi wrote: View Post
                              So they're sayin wright is gonna be out for four months. Is that four months of the season or four months starting now?
                              (at least)four months starting today

Comment

• Wright gonna be out till November
                                "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Working...
                                X