The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    She pushed all the right buttons and made him want to work harder. That's not a bad thing.
    LOL

There may be a lil truth to that joke but it is definitely Powell that is making all the difference. Ross was taking it for granted being the guy to step in as starter with Carroll or DD out or be the first wing off the bench. Now he sees from the coach and GMs praise Norm can very quickly take that spot. He is seeing that hard work can beat talent when talent fails to work hard.

Just hoping this isnt like another 13-game Bargnani thing and this Ross is here to stay.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

What the fuck did he do? MMA fight or wut?
      The knee tendonitis has been a recurring thing with Reggie for a while now. The thumb issue is new.

Comment

• Comment

Not surprising. The Suns also practice hand slapping. They are so far ahead of the curve on modern analytics.

A sneak peek at their practice facility.....

Last edited by golden; Tue Oct 11, 2016, 05:11 PM.

Comment

Seems like a team trying to change the culture after the Morris twins took a sledgehammer to it
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• Anyone watch the live stream of the Raptors scrimmage today? Any injuries or exciting news or what not?

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                  What are you talking about?! She was the off court distraction that Ross didn't need.
                  I think the internal competition from Norm is Terrance's main motivation for trying to play better.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    What are you talking about?! She was the off court distraction that Ross didn't need.
                    The "Right" buttons being the ones he needed to dump her ass & concentrate on his game, dude.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• From today's interview...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoA95ZJRAqk

...ohh the irony of why Carroll gave up baseball (he played as a catcher) @ 4:40

"that's the point, I was kinda short growing up then I hit this growth spurt, my knees started bothering me so I couldn't play no more" - DeMarre Carroll

this guy's health is/has been so dang questionable...

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        From today's interview...

...ohh the irony of why Carroll gave up baseball (he played as a catcher) @ 4:40

"that's the point, I was kinda short growing up then I hit this growth spurt, my knees started bothering me so I couldn't play no more" - DeMarre Carroll

FWIW, getting in and out of a catcher's stance, over and over again can be hard on anyone's knees.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          FWIW, getting in and out of a catcher's stance, over and over again can be hard on anyone's knees.
                          I was just about to say this. Crouching for hours isn't easy, much less the jarring impact that catching a ball speeding towards you can cause on your knees and legs if you're leaning in the wrong direction even slightly. I hope his knees hold up.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                            From today's interview...

Probably the most underrated position in Baseball.
                            "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
                            "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

Bennett seems like hes dumber than a sack of bricks. I'm shocked hes still getting NBA chances
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                Bennett seems like hes dumber than a sack of bricks. I'm shocked hes still getting NBA chances
                                I disagree. I think he's just speaking the truth man. I mean, who's going to watch the Nets this season anyway?

Comment

Working...
                                X