• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just bring back Amir
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      On what planet is Derrick Favors not a starting PF?
      But then again, on what planet is Derrick Favors available? Jazz are making moves to win now, they're not sending on of their best players out

Comment

• Amir will be tough get.. Boston will probably waive him but a team can pick him up off the waiver wire for $12M (which is low considering what we've seen the past two days).

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          fuck im too hungover to drink......oh well

Comment

• Honestly, bout time to go all in on Favors.

Im sure two of Joseph/Ross/Patterson along with two of Poeltl/Wright/Bebe/Bruno with a pick or two gets it done.

We'd still have JJ's bird rights.

Assuming it's Joseph/Patterson/Poeltl/Bruno and a first, our bench would still be Wright, Norm, Ross, JJ, Bebe.

And I think that's enough to give that starting 5 a rest.

Comment

• GuiJaeger wrote: View Post
              But then again, on what planet is Derrick Favors available? Jazz are making moves to win now, they're not sending on of their best players out
              Seems like they prefer Lyles. I could be wrong.

Comment

• I'm beginning to fear KD going to Boston now. They still have the cap to sign him, and they can pitch the whole idea of playing in the East vs the West. And Boston is the only Eastern team trying to nab him.

Fuck that would suck.

Comment

He's a starting PF, however the Jazz seem to be taking a run at the playoffs (especially by signing iso joe) so it makes it unlikely that Favors would be dealt without a massive return)

Comment

• Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                      I'm beginning to fear KD going to Boston now. They still have the cap to sign him, and they can pitch the whole idea of playing in the East vs the West. And Boston is the only Eastern team trying to nab him.

Fuck that would suck.
                      and a boatload of assets to trade to fill the roster with great players. scary...

Comment

We are talking about Elite..all star caliber PF,Al Horford is..
                        No..those guy's aren't Elite PF,sure they can start,same with patrick patterson,he can start,f#@k.
                        They ain't going no where,with the team assembly as of right now. Raps are in trouble.
                        Sure they will make the playoffs,is that all u want,playoffs..this team needs 2 contend for championship,and they guys u mention..they aren't it. Even if we were 2 get Paul Millsap,we still aren't close 2 celtics or cavs. I hate saying it,since I f@#ken hate celtics with a passion,they look a lot better and they aren't done.
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Courtney Lee to the Knicks...so

Rose, Lee, Melo, Porzi, Noah.
                          For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Smh Boston fans completely disregarding that Olynyk is #13

Comment

Honestly, bout time to go all in on Favors.

Im sure two of Joseph/Ross/Patterson along with two of Poeltl/Wright/Bebe/Bruno with a pick or two gets it done.

We'd still have JJ's bird rights.

Assuming it's Joseph/Patterson/Poeltl/Bruno and a first, our bench would still be Wright, Norm, Ross, JJ, Bebe.

And I think that's enough to give that starting 5 a rest.
                              Why does everyone assume derrick favors is available. He's only 24 and is one of the best young big man in the league. He is already more advanced than JV on both ends of the floor, Utah has no reason to trade him.

Utah is also going to be a lot more competitive this year with an actual pg now and will prob make the playoffs.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                We are talking about Elite..all star caliber PF,Al Horford is..
                                No..those guy's aren't Elite PF,sure they can start,same with patrick patterson,he can start,f#@k.
                                They ain't going no where,with the team assembly as of right now. Raps are in trouble.
                                Sure they will make the playoffs,is that all u want,playoffs..this team needs 2 contend for championship,and they guys u mention..they aren't it. Even if we were 2 get Paul Millsap,we still aren't close 2 celtics or cavs. I hate saying it,since I f@#ken hate celtics with a passion,they look a lot better and they aren't done.
                                Seems like you maybe need to sit back and relax for a second.

Comment

Working...
                                X