Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hahaha

Comment

• This off-season drama would take a new turn if LeBron decides (for some reason) not to resign with the Cavs and signs with OKC or the Clippers.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
        This off-season drama would take a new turn if LeBron decides (for some reason) not to resign with the Cavs and signs with OKC or the Clippers.
        That won't be any drama outside of the cavs, but suppose Lebron signs with GSW?! That will blow up the internet.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

sign this guy lmao
          sign this guyyyyyyyy

he looks like he has a high work ethic!!!

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
            Miami's a treadmill team now.
            Idk man, Winslow and Richardson is a nice group of young talent. If they end up tanking, it's supposed to be a phenomenal draft next year. They certainly are on the decline, but Wade was aging and Bosh may never play again, so it may have been more treadmill to sign Wade to big bucks for 2-3 years.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
              Idk man, Winslow and Richardson is a nice group of young talent. If they end up tanking, it's supposed to be a phenomenal draft next year. They certainly are on the decline, but Wade was aging and Bosh may never play again, so it may have been more treadmill to sign Wade to big bucks for 2-3 years.
              It's the right move but Riley should have given Wade his legacy/back payment.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                It's the right move but Riley should have given Wade his legacy/back payment.
                I totally agree. Especially since the difference ended up being like 7 mill over 2 years from what Miami was offering.

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                  Man the East is scary now...

Cleveland
                  Hawks
                  Boston
                  Chicago
                  Pacers
                  Celtics

all got better
                  Cleveland is Cleveland. Dunleavy is a nice bench addition but he doesn't make the team appreciably better. They were very good, they still are.

The Hawks will be worse, because when you replace a good star player who knows how to play system (Horford) with a good one who doesn't (Dwight) you'll take at least a small step back. And although the Hawks think Schroeder is ready to replace Teague, I sure don't. We're going to eat them for breakfast.

Boston is definitely better. Probably about 4-5 wins better. That's it, unless they land Westbrook. It's still the same team: good teamwork and defense, mediocre rebounding, mediocre shooting, and Horford fixes neither problem and neither does Jaylen Brown.

Chicago is a tire fire waiting to happen. In a league where three-point shooting is more important than ever, they traded the two best shooters they had (Calderon and Dunleavy) to make room for Wade, who doesn't shoot. Rondo doesn't shoot either. Butler isn't particularly good at distance. This team's spacing is going to be awful, and here's the thing: their interior defense isn't going to be good either.

Indiana is doing a lot of stuff and that makes them seem better? But they're not going to be much better? Because they're signing lots of guys who don't help with their spacing? And there doesn't seem to be an overall gameplan because first it was run-and-gun and then they signed Al Jefferson for some reason? And Nate McMillan is not a particularly good coach? I mean, they'll battle for the eighth seed, at least, because Paul George exists, but this team's three best players are Paul George, Jeff Teague and Thaddeus Young, and that's not a scary Big Three.

The teams that will be appreciably better - Detroit, Milwaukee, New York and Washington - aren't going to be at Toronto's level. They're all better than they were, but other than Detroit last year they were crap so that's not a huge deal.

Everybody keeps saying the Raptors are due to take a step back. I say: they're still the second-best shooting team in the East, one of the better defensive teams, and they're going to be better than they were because young players are going to be ready this year for more responsibility. We're still the second best team in the East. It's not even a question.

Comment

• Other thing, can we recognize how Chicago seemingly has no vision currently? Their coach is all about pace and space and they just decided tp build around their best player by investing in two players that don't compliment him or fit into pace and space at all in Rondo and Wade. The Rose trade was understandable and they got a decent return but after that...

I honestly think that Milwaukee is the better team. They have a great young core of athletic freaks and improved their weak shooting well. Have an odd fit with Monroe and could serve to trade him and get someone with more rim protection, but still I love their core.

Comment

• Early prediction

Cleveland - 59
                      Toronto - 58
                      Boston - 52
                      Chicago - 50
                      Atlanta - 49
                      Indiana - 46
                      NewYork - 44
                      Detroit - 41
                      Charlotte - 40
                      Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                        Early prediction

Cleveland - 59
                        Toronto - 58
                        Boston - 52
                        Chicago - 50
                        Atlanta - 49
                        Indiana - 46
                        NewYork - 44
                        Detroit - 41
                        Charlotte - 40
                        I think Boston and Chicago won't do that well. I would also expect Detroit to be above 500 this year; I really like what van gundy is doing. If Drummond does what he says and brings the underhand free throws they could be scary good. This would also put the hack-a-shaq shit to rest.

Completely agree that Cleveland and us are the cream if the crop. I would expect them to get to 60, at least, as well.

I am suspicious of new York. Depending on big minutes and big production from 3 players who are all injury risk is walking the line.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I suspect the Bulls wouldn't have signed Rondo if they knew that Wade was coming.

I'd keep an eye on Valentine, this looks like a good situation for the rookie to get big minutes. I think he's ready to play, and on paper a good fit next to either Rondo or Wade.

Comment

• Miekenstien wrote: View Post
                            I think Boston and Chicago won't do that well. I would also expect Detroit to be above 500 this year; I really like what van gundy is doing. If Drummond does what he says and brings the underhand free throws they could be scary good. This would also put the hack-a-shaq shit to rest.

Completely agree that Cleveland and us are the cream if the crop. I would expect them to get to 60, at least, as well.

I am suspicious of new York. Depending on big minutes and big production from 3 players who are all injury risk is walking the line.

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk
                            Underhand free throws aren't easy to be good at, I think they are a bit of an NBA myth.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                              Early prediction

Cleveland - 59
                              Toronto - 58
                              Boston - 52
                              Chicago - 50
                              Atlanta - 49
                              Indiana - 46
                              NewYork - 44
                              Detroit - 41
                              Charlotte - 40
                              So you're saying that teams 3 to 8 will combine for 41 more wins than last year yet somehow the Cavs and Raptors both improve by two wins a piece. That's a total of 45 more wins by seeded eastern teams. Who are the losers to make this a reality?

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                DWade look good in a Bulls jersey.

Let's hope that Wiggins wants to also fulfill a childhood dream of playing for his home team later in his career... As in his next FA period.

Comment

Working...
                                X