The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The Decision" vs "The Chapter".

It's going to be difficult for Westbrook or ...... to come up with another departure simile

Comment

• So Durant's a Warrior for at least 1 year.
      "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
      "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
        Iggy. 2017 and 2019 first rounders, plus $5,000,000 cash for a 2022 2nd round pick, protected 31-59.

I know it would be collusion (and would never happen for a million other reasons) but it would be hilarious if for just once all the other teams collectively went 'fuck off, not going to help you create any cap space'.
        well, not that, but you can guarantee that teams will be charging a heavy price.

Comment

• H Barnes is getting paid. $94 millions.

Comment

• "What the fuck Kevin"

Comment

• KD to the Warriors ... should we just give them their rings now?
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                This is horse shit. Might as well just give GS the title.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                Just like when Miami was going to win 7 or 8 with the Heatles.... We'll see.

Comment

• Bendit wrote: View Post
                  "The Decision" vs "The Chapter".

It's going to be difficult for Westbrook or ...... to come up with another departure simile
                  Actually I'm very excited to watch Westbrook play next year.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    KD to the Warriors ... should we just give them their rings now?
                    I suspect the Spurs and Cavs will have something to say about that....

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Actually I'm very excited to watch Westbrook play next year.
                        pretty sure westbrook is going to average 50 against GSW next year.

Comment

• Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
                          Except next summer gets more interesting with Curry, Westbrook, Hayward, and Lebron (presumably again) on the market
                          rocwell wrote: View Post
                          So.. Westbrook to the Lakers next year?
                          Does Westbrook become available right now/this season (trade)? Very good chance OKC loses him next summer for nothing.
                          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Just like when Miami was going to win 7 or 8 with the Heatles.... We'll see.
                            Curry thompson draymond and durant > lebron bosh and wade. Especially with Golden states offensive system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

durant is a bitch.

he's made it more and more apparent over the years.

Comment

I suspect the Spurs and Cavs will have something to say about that....
                                Yeah something like "oh fuck"
                                A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Working...
                                X