No announcement yet.

The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• instead they gotta sign pau, be a good enough team to battle through the west and lose in the second round again.
    @sweatpantsjer

Comment

• it's time for us to trade for Nerlens Noel and Nik Stauskas or Robert Covington

Comment

• ceez wrote: View Post
        instead they gotta sign pau, be a good enough team to battle through the west and lose in the second round again.
        No they lost to okc they are clearly the 2nd best team now.
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Tell me he wouldn't be a perfect fit here

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Tell me he wouldn't be a perfect fit here
            I think he's worth a shot at the MLE, but is that enough to get him?
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• tenforthewin wrote: View Post
              it's time for us to trade for Nerlens Noel and Nik Stauskas or Robert Covington

U would think..right..lol..
              Raptors off season has been a joke for a contending team, but hey..we could b Oklohoma City...ouch..
              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Honestly after kd a championship is further than ever with this core. Why are we trying to plug that pf hole with vet's? Probably better off seeing what we have in poeltl and siakam.

Comment

• NYK is getting jennings now

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                    Raptors off season has been a joke for a contending team, but hey..we could b Oklohoma City...ouch..
                    The raptors are not a contending team

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      I think he's worth a shot at the MLE, but is that enough to get him?
                      Seriously doubt it. I mean if guys like Jon Leur are landing big ass contracts who knows what kind of offers Jones will get. But who knows maybe MU is working out a deal as we speak, hopefully.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                        Honestly after kd a championship is further than ever with this core. Why are we trying to plug that pf hole with vet's? Probably better off seeing what we have in poeltl and siakam.
                        NBA is early 2000's Premiere League now, most teams know they're not playing for the title, they're just playing to be better than the other non-title teams.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                          You do realize we have barely any cap space to sign a good PF and that Masai would have to overpay to get Ibaka or Noel.

Comment

• Letter N wrote: View Post
                            NBA is early 2000's Premiere League now, most teams know they're not playing for the title, they're just playing to be better than the other non-title teams.
                            Well we basically already achieved that last year.

Woo...hoo?

Comment

• What I would do at this point were I to put on my Masai mask:

1. Renounce Scola/Thompson/Nando/JJ, create cap space
                              2. Trade Terrence Ross and Bebe Nogueira to Philly for Nerlens Noel + Nik Stauskas + picks
                              3. Trade a dollar to New York for Kyle O'Quinn to give them capspace
                              4. Sign Seth Curry with the MLE

Kyle/Cojo/Delon
                              DeMar/Powell/Seth
                              DeMarre/Bruno/Nik
                              2Pat/KoQ/Siakam
                              JV/Nerlens/Poeltl

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                                You do realize we have barely any cap space to sign a good PF and that Masai would have to overpay to get Ibaka or Noel.
                                The report was Ross for Noel and Masai walked. If he squeezes a little more that is not an overpay imo

Comment

Working...
                                X