The 2016 Offseason thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
    Miamis in trouble. Everyone thinks they're a free agent hot bed but that was only the case when they had legit contending teams with prime dwane wade (shaq and then Bron and bosh)

They may have to realize the hard way a rebuild may he necessary. Either way I think if bosh doesn't play they're in the lottery and new York takes the last playoff spot
    Or Reilly is already putting the pins in place so he has the cap room to go after Durant next year....

Reilly is smart and ruthless...2 years of a declining wade for 25M per year or take a pass and set yourself up for a run at Durant
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Miami's a treadmill team now.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol wades married with a family, I don't think hes living this Hugh hefner thing.

He doesn't need to sell his house in Miami either, but he stands to make like 20 million dollars more over 2 years then what the heat offered. 20 million can buy you a pretty warm and fashionable winter jacket
        plus gabby union is gorgeous...

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
          Miami's a treadmill team now.
          That's pretty generous. They'll probably tank.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            That's pretty generous. They'll probably tank.
            can we get josh mcroberts?

Comment

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                I bet Toronto doesn't look so lame to Bosh anymore.
                In a perfect world bosh is healthy and we trade him to miami for Ross joseph patterson and a 1st

I would say wed be the best team in the league except for team lebron and team video game creation
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                  Jose was already traded to the Lakers lol
                  lol damnnn

Comment

Chicago also has a slightly nicer treadmill. Who wins in this scenario?

Us!

Comment

Us!
                      I think Chicago's a top 4 team in the East.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                        Or Reilly is already putting the pins in place so he has the cap room to go after Durant next year....

Reilly is smart and ruthless...2 years of a declining wade for 25M per year or take a pass and set yourself up for a run at Durant
                        No chance in hell durant goes to miami. Next year he reups in golden state and it's bye bye iguodala. This dude is ring chasing and he'll just want more if he gets one

Comment

Us!
                          Yeah we dodged a bullet. Wade could be on the Cavs shooting during the Canadian anthem in the 2017 ECF.

Comment

• He renounced Wade's rights, gave max money to Whiteside and offered Wade a shit deal. Not sure if he noticed, but Wade carried that team through the playoffs.

Comment

I think Chicago's a top 4 team in the East.
                              Really? They were 9th last year. Out: rose gasol and (injured) Noah in: wade lopez

I'd call that a wash while indy and Boston clearly improved. Atlanta will be good still

Comment

• mjt20mik wrote: View Post
                                He renounced Wade's rights, gave max money to Whiteside and offered Wade a shit deal. Not sure if he noticed, but Wade carried that team through the playoffs.
                                I think he majority miscalculated Wade based on past decisions.

Comment

Working...
                                X