LeBron is the greatest player in the game today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LeBron is the greatest player in the game today

I used to say it's Curry. But the more I watch LeBron play. Man this guy is special.

I think if he was a Sixer, I think they'd be the favorite to come out of the East even with the roster that they have. He's that good.

If he can win a couple more rings I think he'll go down as the second greatest player to ever play the game.
    Mamba Mentality

We'll see. Curry isn't even eliminated yet
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

No argument, here but I do enjoy watching Lebron fail. Go OKC/GSW in the finals!

Comment

I've always thought he's the best. It was easier to cheer for him on Miami though, I despise the Cleveland Cavaliers with a passion and I really hated him this series. You notice the flopping and whining a lot more when it's your team that's playing him.

So as much as I want to see him win rings when the Raps are eliminated, I can't root for that team. I'll be going for whatever West team wins the WCF, preferably OKC this year.

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
          I used to say it's Curry. But the more I watch LeBron play. Man this guy is special.

I think if he was a Sixer, I think they'd be the favorite to come out of the East even with the roster that they have. He's that good.

If he can win a couple more rings I think he'll go down as the second greatest player to ever play the game.
          god I really have to think about the sixer idea winning two games last year in the finals without kyrie and love was pretty amazing

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post

You just figured this out? The guy has been to 6 straight NBA finals and has been the best player in the league for a decade.

Curry is a terrific player but he's not Lebron.

Comment

I really think this finals will answer the curry lebron debate. Curry won the mvp in 2014/15 but improved greatly this year. They play different positions and have different skill sets. Both guys are absolutely amazing!!

Comment

Working...
              X