X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masai Ujiri End of Season Press Conference - Live Stream - 11am

http://www.nba.com/raptors/live

starts in a few minutes
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

I'll be watching and I will post quotes I find interesting. Also I will make several up forcing you to guess which are the real ones.
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
      http://www.nba.com/raptors/live

starts in a few minutes
      thanks

Comment

quick prediction. loves demar, demar knows how we feel. casey did great, not enough people give him credit. ahead of the process, still building. no idea what will happen between now and october, have work cut out for them with the draft coming up, constantly checking raptors republic to see which of the players are currently popular and to see the best way to run the team. haha

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
          quick prediction. loves demar, demar knows how we feel. casey did great, not enough people give him credit. ahead of the process, still building. no idea what will happen between now and october, have work cut out for them with the draft coming up, constantly checking raptors republic to see which of the players are currently popular and to see the best way to run the team. haha
          *still evaluating*

Comment

level level level level check check level level level one
            - some guy

Comment

Paul Jones is not happy that he might have to talk for 15 - 20 minutes if Masai is late. Guess they don't realize the mics are hot

Comment

did dude just fuck up complaining on a hot mike

Comment

hahahahaha. hilarious

Comment

matty d to the rescue and still has food in his mouth.

Comment

Matt Devlin and Paul Jones killing time

Comment

I'm 'excited' for this but Masai never reveals anything so I'm not sure why I am.

Comment

I think the next step for our franchise is to tear it all down so we can start to develop our young talent. I envision a starting lineup of Delon Wright, Normal Powell, Bruno Cabolco, DeAndre Daniels and Lucas Noguiera next season
                          -Masai Ujiri

Comment

Biyombo is a max player and we need to work hard to clear the space in order to give him what he deserves
                            - Masai Ujiri

Comment

I would go to battle any day with these fans
                              - Masai Ujiri

Comment

Working...
                              X