This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah... About $54 lower. Haha

Oh look, I accidentally just dropped Dez Bryant. Shoot.

Comment

Apollo 239.94 Points 233.28 drizz
      Well that was a doozy.

Comment

drizz 167.60 Axel 167.74

That one hurt

Comment

The close scoring has not been kind to the Champ. Wow, you lost your last two games by a combined difference of around 6.5 points. That's in two games where the combined score was around 800 points.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            The close scoring has not been kind to the Champ. Wow, you lost your last two games by a combined difference of around 6.5 points. That's in two games where the combined score was around 800 points.
            That's how it goes.
            Most likely will be a new champ this year haha. My goal is to at least make the playoffs.
            I'm glad your team finally dropped a game

Comment

I'm 2nd in the Power Rakings but I'm 0-4... not a good start!

Comment

Keenan Allen, and Kevin White on IR. Navarro Bowman is on the way there. Dez out with a broken knee. Bell suspended for the first three games. I'm happy to be 3-1 and I hope no more bad luck plagues my team.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                  Keenan Allen, and Kevin White on IR. Navarro Bowman is on the way there. Dez out with a broken knee. Bell suspended for the first three games. I'm happy to be 3-1 and I hope no more bad luck plagues my team.
                  Bet that Dez for Jordy deal sounds right about now!?

Comment

Not unless you're sweetening the pot with a high pick. Dez will be back and still has a good number of prime years in the tank by my guess.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                      Not unless you're sweetening the pot with a high pick. Dez will be back and still has a good number of prime years in the tank by my guess.
                      Provided Tony is throwing to him, yea!

Honestly, I couldn't care less about fantasy when my Cowboys are 4-1 using backups and 3rd stringers. It really suck to be O-fer in this league, but the Dak Attack headlined by Zeke has me happy watching football again. Sucking at fantasy takes a back seat.

And just FYI before it comes to it, I support Tony Romo taking over when he's healthy. Dak is the future, yes, but this is Tony's team and I believe he'd have at least the same record as Prescott this year. Schedule hasn't been a huge challenge yet, but they did destroy the Bungles today and have the Packers next week. See you then, Apollo! Look forward to that matchup.

Comment

• Yeah, next week should be fun. Lacy went down with an ankle injury but he was totally bulldozing the Giants up to that point. I hope he's alright and ready for Dallas.

It looks like you may be getting in the win column this week. All you need is Coleman to post a solid 6 points tonight.

Hey, just looking back at our trade from last year. I sent you Dion Lewis(IR), Sammy Watkins(IR), a third rounder who you turned into Will Fuller(bravo) for Alshon Jeffery and a 5th rounder who I turn into Landon Collins(top ten at his position this year).

All in all, it looks like I'm still winning that trade right now. I mean I was interested in more short term value when I put it out there because my team was a contender then and hopefully is still right now. Next year though you should have a healthy Dion Lewis, Sammy Watkins and Will Fuller. You're having to wait on your return but I think you'll see it then.

Comment

• Nice season so far e_wheazhy_. I lead you by a point in the standings. I really thought you were taking over top spot this week despite me moving to 4-1.

It might happen next week for you though because I look at my injuries right now and my match ups this coming week and my gut tells me Mack gets on the board at the expense of my team.

In other news, I'm pumped about my WW claim this week. I hope I get him.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Yeah, next week should be fun. Lacy went down with an ankle injury but he was totally bulldozing the Giants up to that point. I hope he's alright and ready for Dallas.

It looks like you may be getting in the win column this week. All you need is Coleman to post a solid 6 points tonight.

Hey, just looking back at our trade from last year. I sent you Dion Lewis(IR), Sammy Watkins(IR), a third rounder who you turned into Will Fuller(bravo) for Alshon Jeffery and a 5th rounder who I turn into Landon Collins(top ten at his position this year).

All in all, it looks like I'm still winning that trade right now. I mean I was interested in more short term value when I put it out there because my team was a contender then and hopefully is still right now. Next year though you should have a healthy Dion Lewis, Sammy Watkins and Will Fuller. You're having to wait on your return but I think you'll see it then.
                            Yea, being 0-5 pretty much means my season is done, though I hope to play spoiler this week. I look forward to Dion Lewis coming back, but I'm not sold on Sammy ever being a huge threat as long as he's in Buffalo. It was tough to let Jeffery go, still putting up decent fantasy numbners despite not having any TD's.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm hoping the TDs start showing up. Its more challenging with a regressing Cutler and a career journeyman in Hoyer.

I think Sammy's main problem is staying healthy but I agree about the Bills offense comments. Its the two reasons I moved him. I think he'll eventually take off but I didn't want to wait and personally I felt his market value was higher than his subjective value to my team. I ended up signing Sammy Watkins-lite(Kevin White) later in the year: all the Sammy problems but now with much fewer games played. LOL

Comment

• And we're officially at the halfway mark of our regular season.

Comment

Working...
                                X