Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh good, I'm making another late season charge for the playoffs.

Comment

• Hopefully I give you a helping hand by defeating 4th place Drizz. It's always fun to score a win against the champs.

Comment

• Gosh darnit, Apollo, you had one job... beat drizz for me!

On the bright side, Dion Lewis is coming back and CJ Prosise is finally getting some PT and putting up points. Glad nobody snatched him up when I had to place him on waivers a few weeks ago.

Comment

• I know right? Drizz saves all his best games for me and here I was being nice by giving Brees and Dez the night off.

Comment

• The two highest scores for Drizz were in week 3 and week 10 where he greatly outscored the league average. Both times he faced me and I'm happy to be 1-1 on those encounters. Nice win this week though Drizz.

Comment

• We're three weeks out from the playoffs, man, time flies.

Time for me to start making a few future minded moves here now. I just added Mitchell and Smallwood. Both these guys might be in for serious snaps to close out the season.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                We're three weeks out from the playoffs, man, time flies.

Time for me to start making a few future minded moves here now. I just added Mitchell and Smallwood. Both these guys might be in for serious snaps to close out the season.
                haaaahaa

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                  haaaahaa
                  Exactly. He has a chip on his shoulder.

Comment

• Congrats to everyone who's made the post season. I think this is the first year we've not seen a tie breaker for the final seed.

Comment

• Good luck to everyone!
                      This could get interesting

Comment

• Well shit. My team was a wrecking machine all year long and just like last year, round one of the playoffs has been a dud. I still think I'm gonna close out the week strong and head for the finals though. I have Mike Evans and Dez Bryant on tap with excellent match ups. #fuckyahooprojections

Comment

Well shit. My team was a wrecking machine all year long and just like last year, round one of the playoffs has been a dud. I still think I'm gonna close out the week strong and head for the finals though. I have Mike Evans and Dez Bryant on tap with excellent match ups. #fuckyahooprojections
                          Oh man, you're gonna need a huge second half and hope Zeke sits.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Not looking good right now. The only saving grace is I have a legit shot to knock out Axel in the keeper league. It's been a looong time since I made noise in that league and I'm on the verge of making the finals.

Comment

Not looking good right now. The only saving grace is I have a legit shot to knock out Axel in the keeper league. It's been a looong time since I made noise in that league and I'm on the verge of making the finals.
                              Ugh what a bad week for me in fantasy.

My entire team in keeper underperforms including studs like LeVeon Bell. Then NBA dynasty I lose to tucas because my team hit around half my normal 3PM.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Could be worse, at least you're about to lose to the winner of the regular season scoring title.

Just looking at the match up again now. Damn, you had 23 points out of your kicker. I've never seen that before, it must be some sort of league record. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X