No announcement yet.

Da Finals - Who Ya Got ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty fair debate about the NBA decision on the one game time out for their best Testicle Tester.
    So in the last few pages of this thread going back to say page 17 quite a few have weighed in with their positions.
    There are about 4 guys who think Green is being scapegoated.
    There are about 11 who think he got what he deserved.
    There are about 4 who are pissed at the NBA for cocking this up.
    On a percentage basis it works out to be about 20% think he was innocent ... 60% favour the suspension he got... 20% are mad as hell and arent going to take it anymore.

For context..

1) 8% of North America believes Elvis is alive and living it up.
    2) 25% of North Americans believe the sun revolves around the earth.
    3) 55% of North Americans believe that the flu vaccine or smallpox vaccine or any vaccine can cause autism.

So the resolute 20% or 4 who have opined that one Draymond Groin didn't get a fair shake from Sheriff Adam Silver you fit in just above those who believe Elivs is alive and but a still a good distance away from those who don't believe in medical science even when presented with evidence to the contrary.

Hope we can get back to picking each other apart on which still pimply faced 19 year old is going to be the steal of the draft.
    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Mon Jun 13, 2016, 01:52 PM.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

• Gambino wrote: View Post
      Like I said I really, really hope this costs Golden State the series.
      I hope when GS wins tonight that a giant pair of inflatable nuts are dropped down from the Oracle rafters over the Cavs bench and tickle LeBrons receding hairline.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Da Finals - Who Ya Got ?

What's the difference between ecf lance antics a few years ago, and draymond obsession with hitting guys in the dick

One played for the pacers who were holding Lebron back from the playoffs, and the other plays for the golden boys of the nba.

Draymond should've been suspended time ago for being such a sore loser, and the Warriors wouldn't be in the finals if he was

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Last edited by yabadabayolo; Mon Jun 13, 2016, 03:53 PM.
        I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          I hope when GS wins tonight that a giant pair of inflatable nuts are dropped down from the Oracle rafters over the Cavs bench and tickle LeBrons receding hairline.
          lol Draymond needs to start doing the onions dance.
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• They got it right.
            Green needs to sit, James got him to bite....

I'm not certain, even after reading all the arguments here, why this is a big issue. Rules are clear, and he DID try to bag Lebron....its how it goes man.

Have a seat sir.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

For context..

1) 8% of North America believes Elvis is alive and living it up.
              2) 25% of North Americans believe the sun revolves around the earth.
              3) 55% of North Americans believe that the flu vaccine or smallpox vaccine or any vaccine can cause autism.

1: WTF do you mean people "believe" Elvis is alive. Its a fact (lol);
              2: You bringing some commie BS about sun not revolving around earth??
              3: At least I am majority here (55% of us) -my friends son got autism from vaccine -that is a fact.

ps: lol
              WRT to Green suspension: He deserved one but should have gotten it after each Adams kick.
              Like your hockey (stick) comparison: You are responsible for it (or in this case your leg kick). Period.
              To Green: If this (with leg kicking) is how you shoot: -Change it or its an offensive foul or even flagrant. No more of that Reggie Miller kicking BS.

Comment

• Mapko wrote: View Post
                3: At least I am majority here (55% of us) -my friends son got autism from vaccine -that is a fact
                How do they know vaccine caused autism?

Other than just guessing
                I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• Air balls. Ouch. Warriors look bit too ambitious

Comment

• A spirited start/1st qtr...looks like it's going to be a knuckler...I hope. No dog in the game.

Comment

• If LeBron's gonna be hitting from outside that could be a real problem for G-State. Still think they win this though.

Comment

• Now this is cleveland vs golden state. Kyrie mid range iso and lebron drives keep going in, and 25 foot 3s from golden state. Cleveland is out playing GS Right now but 3s will keep u in
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Comment

• I'm really pulling for cleveland. Lebron is david trying to beat goliath
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
                              How do they know vaccine caused autism?

Other than just guessing
                              Don't underestimate scientific value of good ol' guess.
                              lol
                              ps: We know mercury (that was contained in old vaccines) is not good (its been removed since -years ago).
                              Rest is just conjecture.
                              What am I talking about? This is BBall site.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I'm really pulling for cleveland. Lebron is david trying to beat goliath
                                Nah fuck that. I'm done with 2016 playoffs.

Comment

Working...
                                X