Mock Draft Contest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    You have a better chance at winning Lotto 6/49 then guessing the exact top 10 let alone Masai pick which will not be what you expect.
    lol imagine if Masai drafts Chiek Diallo at 9....

Comment

WhatRhymesWithCash wrote: View Post
      lol imagine if Masai drafts Chiek Diallo at 9....
      Thats not a Masai pick, it's an expected Masai pick.

An over reach unexpected Masai pick at 9th will be Yabusele.

Comment

1. Philly- Colangelo's a guy we all know well, but he starts to think of the team. The team is loaded in the frontcourt, and has another 3/4 coming over shortly in Saric. However, he decides to take Ingram.

2. LA Lakers- New coach, young talent & Kobe is gone. Who better to bring in than Ben Simmons to be that next star?

3. Boston- Boston takes a look at the PG/SG players in the draft. In the end, they break it down & choose Jamaal Murray. A combo guard who can shoot the 3 well and fits the team better than Dunn or Hield.

4. PHX- Both there PF's are UFA's. Lack depth at the 1 & 2. The star of the team is Devin Booker though. and he's a SG. So.... it comes down to Dunn & Bender. In the end, they take Dunn to run the point and hope to get either Mirza or Leuer back.

5. Minny- Buddy finally gets taken and finds a home in Minny. Lavine moves to PG full-time.

6. NOLA- I think they go with Bender here if he's still available.

7. Denver- Raps fans weep as Chriss goes to Mile High.

8 Excremento- Dejonte Murray just feels like a Kings pick.

9. RAPTORS- This is the pick we've all wondered about. Skal's here. Brown's here. Ellenson too. However, Masai never reveals his full hand. He has a few tricks up his sleeve & knows he could lose out on DeRozan. So, he takes his replacement: Denzel Valentine. This makes Ross expendable & more than likely he's gone for a 3/4 with the 27th pick.

10. Bucks- Jaylen Brown stops slipping and is finally chosen.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          1. Philly- Colangelo's a guy we all know well, but he starts to think of the team. The team is loaded in the frontcourt, and has another 3/4 coming over shortly in Saric. However, he decides to take Ingram.

2. LA Lakers- New coach, young talent & Kobe is gone. Who better to bring in than Ben Simmons to be that next star?

3. Boston- Boston takes a look at the PG/SG players in the draft. In the end, they break it down & choose Jamaal Murray. A combo guard who can shoot the 3 well and fits the team better than Dunn or Hield.

4. PHX- Both there PF's are UFA's. Lack depth at the 1 & 2. The star of the team is Devin Booker though. and he's a SG. So.... it comes down to Dunn & Bender. In the end, they take Dunn to run the point and hope to get either Mirza or Leuer back.

5. Minny- Buddy finally gets taken and finds a home in Minny. Lavine moves to PG full-time.

6. NOLA- I think they go with Bender here if he's still available.

7. Denver- Raps fans weep as Chriss goes to Mile High.

8 Excremento- Dejonte Murray just feels like a Kings pick.

9. RAPTORS- This is the pick we've all wondered about. Skal's here. Brown's here. Ellenson too. However, Masai never reveals his full hand. He has a few tricks up his sleeve & knows he could lose out on DeRozan. So, he takes his replacement: Denzel Valentine. This makes Ross expendable & more than likely he's gone for a 3/4 with the 27th pick.

10. Bucks- Jaylen Brown stops slipping and is finally chosen.
          You really want to pick a guy with a degenerative knee condition in the lottery?
          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
            You really want to pick a guy wisn a degenerative knee condition in the lottery?
            If the window to compete is small then yes! My pick isnt Valentine but if today Brandon Roy was available to draft, you wouldn't draft
            him?! Roy was pretty much done after 4 seasons but man he was a heck of a player in those 4 years.

Comment

If the window to compete is small then yes! My pick isnt Valentine but if today Brandon Roy was available to draft, you wouldn't draft
              him?! Roy was pretty much done after 4 seasons but man he was a heck of a player in those 4 years.
              Valentine is nothing like Roy. Roy was a superstar, valentine is a poor man's Evan turner.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                Valentine is nothing like Roy. Roy was a superstar, valentine is a poor man's Evan turner.
                I was using Brandon Roy as am example of a player with bad knees not comparing him to Valentine skill set, although nobody saw it coming how good was Roy.

Comment

1) Simmons
                  2) Ingram
                  3) Dunn (Could see a trade as well)
                  4) Chriss
                  5) Brown
                  6) Hield
                  7) Murray
                  8) Sabonis
                  9) Bender
                  10) Ellenson
                  11) Skal
                  12) Baldwin
                  13) Korkmaz
                  14) Poeltl

Comment

I was using Brandon Roy as am example of a player with bad knees not comparing him to Valentine skill set, although nobody saw it coming how good was Roy.
                    Yes but what I'm saying is that you would reach on Roy with knee problems, not Valentine with knee problems.

Comment

1) Simmons - Ultimately, 76ers say FU to Simmons who doesn't want to go there, and the Colangelo era is off to a fascinating start
                      2) Ingram - No-brainer pick here. Nothing to see, move along
                      3) Bender - To me it still feels like Boston will pick the most interesting big in this draft. And that's still Bender.
                      4) Chriss - Knight, Bledsoe, Booker... Suns would really really love if Bender fell to them. But he didn't. So they go to the next best upside big, which is Chriss, even though I don't really like him.
                      5) Dunn - Minny takes the PG they want.
                      6) Murray - New Orleans picks their future for the SG spot because if they have to go through another season of Eric Gordon, their fans might jump off of buildings
                      7) Brown - Nuggets go with the highest upside guy still available here, and a projected good defender at the SF spot
                      8) Baldwin IV - Sac decides to bet on Baldwin's upside, with Rondo (free agency) and Collison (jail) being possible goners
                      9) Hield - I think Buddy falls. I know, the guy has name value. But that won't mean much to most of the lottery teams who will value upside more and, I think, see Buddy as kind of a one trick pony. But Masai stops the slide because a 22-year old is likely more ready to contribute in the playoff team
                      10) Poeltl - Because why the hell not
                      11) Labissiere - BUA (Best Upside Available) for Vogel's Babies
                      12) Dejounte Murray - Jazz get insurance if Trey Burke doesn't become that superstar we all think he'll be
                      13) Domantas Sabonis - Mrs. Sabonis' Baby Boy goes to Arizona
                      14) Luwawu - Bulls start their rebuild with what I think will be a lucky home run. Love Luwawu. They'll hold him and never let him go. Or trade him for Carmelo, I don't know

Ellenson and Deyonta Davis would be next, but I can't be arsed

Comment

1) Ingram
                        2) Simmons
                        3) Brown
                        4) Chriss
                        5) Dunn
                        6) Murray
                        7) Bender
                        8) Hield
                        9) Sabonis
                        10) Labissiere

Comment