Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    Probably Sim?
    Nah, he's with the Canadian team right now, isn't he?
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• I completely forgot about Pascal. Yeah you guys are probably right

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
      "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Yanick Moreira and Alex Kirk are the two other C's, FYI.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
          used to play with delon in utah!
          Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          Bebe not playing summer league.
          din't they say he was going to play ...isn't he on the roster?

Comment

• Can I ask a question what is a PF? Why can't poeltl play power forward. Was amare stoudamire a PF or a centre he couldn't hit 3. Is Tim Duncan a PF or centre ? 15-18 is enough to keep the defence honest. I listen to the podcasts and you guys are terrible at evaluating talent. Burn your analytic sheets if that's what u used to pick shal lmao. Loved the interview with Utah coach. He mentioned kaleb tar who went undrafted I called his name as a player who should be our back up centre and agree people are going too extreme with the small ball thing. Transitional basketball can still win

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• ^^^ He can not play it because he is not Athletic and fast enough for them ..

Comment

• McRealistic wrote: View Post
                ^^^ He can not play it because he is not Athletic and fast enough for them ..
                Scola played it for us all year, poeltl is much more athletic and quick/fast than scola. It's not even close.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                  Scola played it for us all year, poeltl is much more athletic and quick/fast than scola. It's not even close.
                  He also hasn't played one NBA game. Maybe lets at least see him play in a preseason game before we anoint him our new starting 4. Though I agree, it could be very convenient if he could play some 4 alongside JV given our apparently dwindling opportunities to improve ourselves at that position from outside of the organization.

Comment

• Hope your ready young fella a lot of responsibility coming your way.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Masai just checkmate Casey into playing Jonas more minutes or play the rookies to develop. Bravo Masai. A game within the game.

Comment

• Poeltl will average 8.5/5.5/1 in about 20 mins per game next year

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                          Masai just checkmate Casey into playing Jonas more minutes or play the rookies to develop. Bravo Masai. A game within the game.

"checkmate" lol I love it.
                          The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                            used to play with delon in utah!
                            McRealistic wrote: View Post
                            ^^^ He can not play it because he is not Athletic and fast enough for them ..
                            What are you talking about. He had the footspeed to guard perimeter players in college. Why would he not be able to do well ...maybe not all defensive team well but decently well as a 4... nothing wrong with having two big players down low. Memphis has done well with such a team.

Comment

• draps wrote: View Post
                              Poeltl will average 8.5/5.5/1 in about 20 mins per game next year
                              That would be great
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X