Everything Jakob Poeltl

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Jakob Poeltl

The Toronto Raptors Picked Jakob Poeltl with the 9th pick in the 2016 NBA Draft.

There are not many 7' footers who can run the floor like he does ... He gets up and down the court very well, giving strong effort on every possession ... Often gets himself open just by out-hustling opposing bigmen ... He has an long, agile, and strong body, and enjoys contact and doesn’t back down from it ... His skill level is still very raw but he has big, soft hands, and knows how to use his large frame to get deep post position and present good angles ... Shows the ability to finish with both hands, and his soft touch gives his offensive game some real intrigue ... His ability to finish around the rim allowed him to shoot with very high efficiency numbers from the field this year ... Another very intriguing aspect of his skillset is how well he moves his feet on defense ... He shows great coordination and can really show hard on the pick and roll without getting beat easily by guards ... He plays really hard every minute on the floor, has a good motor and seems to understand his limitations ...

In Masai We Trust
    Last edited by Abbas; Thu Jun 23, 2016, 08:45 PM.
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Can he play the 4?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

I dont wanna freak out...... but what am I missing here. what does he do that we actually need...? rim protection? range?
      in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
        Can he play the 4?
        He can but I feel he's more suited to play Center
        Abbas wrote:

Comment

koncept wrote: View Post
          I dont wanna freak out...... but what am I missing here. what does he do that we actually need...? rim protection? range?
          Biz is gone, we get a back up Center

Im guessing Bebe isnt good enough

Our Summer league Roster

Wright
          Powell - 27th pick ?
          Bruno - Daniels
          Bebe
          Poeltl
          Abbas wrote:

Comment

Bad pick.

Comment

So passed on Sabonis and Ellenson .... interesting.

Comment

be back soon, still cleaning vomit up off my floor, had some buddies over for the draft and i shit you not every single one of them puked all over themselves.

Comment

I'll wait before I pass judgment.
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                    The Toronto Raptors Picked Jakob Poeltl with the 9th pick in the 2016 NBA Draft.

There are not many 7' footers who can run the floor like he does ... He gets up and down the court very well, giving strong effort on every possession ... Often gets himself open just by out-hustling opposing bigmen ... He has an long, agile, and strong body, and enjoys contact and doesn’t back down from it ... His skill level is still very raw but he has big, soft hands, and knows how to use his large frame to get deep post position and present good angles ... Shows the ability to finish with both hands, and his soft touch gives his offensive game some real intrigue ... His ability to finish around the rim allowed him to shoot with very high efficiency numbers from the field this year ... Another very intriguing aspect of his skillset is how well he moves his feet on defense ... He shows great coordination and can really show hard on the pick and roll without getting beat easily by guards ... He plays really hard every minute on the floor, has a good motor and seems to understand his limitations ...

In Masai We Trust
                    did you copy and paste this from araujo ?

Comment

his game reminds me of zach randolf... like he is a tall zbo

Comment

MACK11 wrote: View Post
                        I'll wait before I pass judgment.
                        come on take abite pass judgment lol that why were here, unless your just scared to admit to being wrong if you are in the end lol

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                          Biz is gone, we get a back up Center
                          We also need a starting PF unless the plan is to bring back Scola lol
                          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

There's a lot of analytics guy in this forum. Ya'll should love this guy.
                            Mamba Mentality

Comment

I don't like him as our 4. Welcome to the team Jacob

Comment

Working...
                              X