No announcement yet.

Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, he and delon should be good out of the gate in pnr. Raps might have a better system bc of 905 familiarity. Often you want to sacrifice winning to test out players and evaluate. However, winning allows them to play more games. Too bad Jesse is gone.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      Did you take last summer off from posting? There's never been a more hyped Raps player coming out of summer league than Norm. He already had something like 5-6 nicknames halfway through SL. lol. The Everything Powell thread was 20+ pages by mid-July with D-Wade / Westbrook / Tony Allen comparisons being tossed around daily.
      That was after the first couple of games but, going into summer league Wright was the main attraction.
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Are you trying to make "yak" a thing? I dunno if I'm down with yak
        Thats what his nickname was in colloge. Thats what Wright calls him. I like it.
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
          That was after the first couple of games but, going into summer league Wright was the main attraction.
          I remember a couple of people looking forward to Powell more because he looked impressive in college (theres that Wright vs Powell college game highlight) and a lot of people thought we missed out on Portis.
          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Siakim ran the floor like a deer last night, passing 2-3 players multiple times in transition. His speed was notable. He's going to get easy baskets with that kind of acceleration.

Comment

A PF that can run the floor like that, I'm impressed.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                  A PF that can run the floor like that, I'm impressed.
                  Yeah he sort of looked like a skinny biz, they run similarly but Pascal can actually run with the ball which is huge. I would like to see Pascal bulk up more without hurting his speed.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    Yeah he sort of looked like a skinny biz, they run similarly but Pascal can actually run with the ball which is huge. I would like to see Pascal bulk up more without hurting his speed.
                    If we implement the same program bruno's on for Pascal, we should be fine.

No need to use the JV system on him.
                    Axel wrote:
                    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                    KeonClark wrote:
                    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I know it's only SL. But just by watching some of his clips last night. He reminds me a bit of Keon Clark. Long, athletic 4/5. Long arms......i'm intrigued.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• As long as he doesn't blow defensive assignments, Pascal looks like an easy guy to plug into just about any lineup. Classic energy, hustle guy, with some ability to score (at least better than Biz). Not likely huge upside, but there's always a place for those type of guys, since the expectations are low and they usually become fan favorites. If his defense is solid, I wouldn't be surprised to see him start at some point. Not needing the ball is a plus on the Raptors starting unit, especially if Demar improves his 3-pt shooting.

Comment

• "He finished last season as the NCAA’s leader in double-doubles, and as his usage rate spiked 37 per cent, his PER somehow rose even higher, from a robust 26.1 to 31.5, good for sixth-highest in the nation."

Read this in Blake's article for Sportsnet. Good read.

Comment

• will he play next game?

Comment

• Puffer wrote: View Post
                              "He finished last season as the NCAA’s leader in double-doubles, and as his usage rate spiked 37 per cent, his PER somehow rose even higher, from a robust 26.1 to 31.5, good for sixth-highest in the nation."

Read this in Blake's article for Sportsnet. Good read.
                              Haha....seems like Blake M. was jacked writing the piece. Exciting to follow his development.

Comment

• rightsideup wrote: View Post
                                will he play next game?
                                I would like to see him again.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X