• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good luck Jimi!!

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
      Mine's in ... hope I'm not too late! Lol

awww. i need a high definition version for my desktop.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
        Good luck Jimi!!
        You too brah
        "Stop eating your sushi."
        "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
        "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
        - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Gameplan is ready, how do I go about posting it?
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            Gameplan is ready, how do I go about posting it?
            I'm still missing Apollo and 007 but you can send me yours or if you want to use a 3rd party send it to Joey & Apollo and one of them can paste it into a dummy thread I've already created for us (mine is already there and they can see it).
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Joey and JimiCliff are live now as they are the only full match up I've received GPs for.

JimiCliff, I assumed Ewing over Zo, let me know if that was supposed to be Zo starting.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• good luck all who are still in it

Comment

• Legacy League S2 Draft

Still haven't received GPs from Apollo and wheazy.

If I weren't on vacation with limited wifi, both of your matches would have been posted by now.
                  Last edited by Axel; Wed Aug 17, 2016, 04:41 AM.

Comment

• Just sent mine to joey
                    A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

Just sent mine to joey
                      3 days late and you can't even send it to me (I assure you I won't have any competitive advantage since mine has been written for days). Not sure when Joey will even be online today.

Comment

• I'll have mine in today. Life sometimes can get in the way and I wasn't able to pick and roll out of it this time.

Comment

• I think it's pretty cool to have these staggered matchups this time, gives more days to judge each, more relaxed.

Comment

• I'm submitted.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                              3 days late and you can't even send it to me (I assure you I won't have any competitive advantage since mine has been written for days). Not sure when Joey will even be online today.
                              Whatever

Comment

Whatever
                                Why is it whatever? You had a freaking week man and still took an extra 3 days so now I get to post matches while on vacation. Thanks for that

Comment

Working...
                                X