X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
    Brandon Roy
    Very solid pick. Underrated and forgotten for some reason.

Comment

• Yo Ax, did Doge give you his pick?
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Yo Ax, did Doge give you his pick?
        Nope
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
          The second one against Charlotte is my fav. Harden is guarding the far corner when his man comes all the way around to catch the ball at the opposite elbow.
          This is exactly why I didn't want harden.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
            Will highlight that he has a 103 DRTG.

which is better than, for example, Mitch Richmond's whole career, Peja Stojakovic, Clyde Drexler, Kyle Korver, most of Vince Carter's prime, etc...
            Korver was decent on D

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
              Korver was decent on D
              Decent sure, so was Harden. Harden gets burned on D because he didn't give full effort (which won't be a problem with KG and Draymond on his ass). Korver gets beat because he doesn't have the physical tools.

You guys are acting like I picked this guy first overall... this is my last pick. Somebody drafted Bernard King for crying out loud, Harden is way more efficient on offense and better on D
              A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• Lol Ya, I think people are jumping on the Harden Hate train a bit hard right now.

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                  Lol Ya, I think people are jumping on the Harden Hate train a bit hard right now.
                  Thank you!

People come at you hard when you're at the top eh? Hahaha

Or in my case, near the top
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    Thank you!

People come at you hard when you're at the top eh? Hahaha

Or in my case, near the top
                    Hey there, you dragged me into this one. All I did was comment on Joey's video.
                    Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• I like Harden. The way he forces people to blow right by him into elite shotblockers like Asik, Dwight, and next year Ryan Anderson. Very strategic positional defender, a joy to watch.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                        I like Harden. The way he forces people to blow right by him into elite shotblockers like Asik, Dwight, and next year Ryan Anderson. Very strategic positional defender, a joy to watch.
                        To be fair, Brandon Roy was pretty much just as much of a pylon as Harden ... Haha

Comment

• Joey wrote: View Post
                          To be fair, Brandon Roy is in 2016 pretty much just as much of a pylon as Harden ... Haha
                          That's true but it's also just rude, stop talking shit about Harden!

Comment

• Hate to be that guy but I'm the only one who has a Shaqtin Hall of Famer on my roster so.....

Comment

• With my last pick I'll take Marc Gasol.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                                With my last pick I'll take Marc Gasol.
                                Nice pick

Comment

Working...
                                X