Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't respond in the thread, since Jimi has only posted his Adjustment, and not a response to my "possession", but can we get some votes in ours? Even if they're for Jimi. I'd rather ours be decided by more than just Dans vote, and it closes tomorrow morning. Lol

Comment

• No access to a computer right now but can I vote for myself here?

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
        Why is it whatever? You had a freaking week man and still took an extra 3 days so now I get to post matches while on vacation. Thanks for that
        I've written it anyways

Buy it's whatever because what's the rush? You're on vacation anyways, enjoy that instead of posting adjustments and possessions and what not.

Plus staggered matchups are cool and since we're not on any deadlines other than self imposed, then if you need to chill and take some time for vacation then it's all good.

I've sent you my gameplan regardless.
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
          I've written it anyways

Buy it's whatever because what's the rush? You're on vacation anyways, enjoy that instead of posting adjustments and possessions and what not.

Plus staggered matchups are cool and since we're not on any deadlines other than self imposed, then if you need to chill and take some time for vacation then it's all good.

I've sent you my gameplan regardless.
          The rush is that we are trying to end this entire thing in a timely fashion before September.

Staggered matchups are cool but they are also more work for me, so less cool. The deadlines are built into my availability so by completely ignoring it you are being inconsiderate of my time. At least every other person who was late offered some form of sorry with it, but you send it late and then don't even send it to me. Frankly, it's shit like this that makes even less inclined to run this. It's a lot of work to put up with someone being inconsiderate.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• lol my original plan was I wanted all the dirtiest players in the league... bruce bowen Dennis Rodman.....Karl Malone... and my game plan was going to be all about injuring people

Comment

• Winners of this round are
              007 over Maury
              BobLoblaw over Apollo
              JimiCliff over Joey
              Axel over e_wheazy.

Will re-randomize for the next matchups and post shortly.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Legacy League S2 Draft

Can't find the same site I used before, so used a lotto generator to put the teams in order. Matchups will be 007 vs JimiCliff and BobLoblaw vs Axel.

Can we aim for going live next Wed or Thursday? Let me know if that's an issue.
                Last edited by Axel; Fri Aug 19, 2016, 01:19 PM.

Comment

• Good luck to all in the semi finals.

Comment

• It was a good run. My two issues were size and 3 point shooting. I had a major whole at the 4, especially defensively. Good luck to everyone and congrats to 007. Btw my game plan for the finals was gonna be "6-0". Pretty convincing.

Comment

• Never count out Bond, eh?

Good luck to you 4.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• My semifinal gameplan is in! Good luck Jimi!
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Bond and I are all set, just need Jimi and Bob.

Comment

• I'll send mine tomorrow!

Comment

• Yeah mine'll be in tomorrow too.
                              "Stop eating your sushi."
                              "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
                              "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
                              - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• If you homies can get those in this evening, that would be super.

Comment

Working...
                                X