X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Done.
    "Stop eating your sushi."
    "I do actually have a pair of Uggs."
    "I've had three cups of green tea tonight. I'm wired. I'm absolutely wired."
    - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
      My semifinal gameplan is in! Good luck Jimi!
      Good luck Mr. Bond!
      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• And we are live. 2 days of voting, polls close Sat at 4:30am EST. Posting rules same as last week (alternating possessions).

Good luck to all but mostly to me.
        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• As per my understanding at this time, JimiCliff has posting possession arrow but 007 still has adjustment available.

BobLoblaw has possession arrow and we've both used adjustment.

Good stuff so far.

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• BobLoblaw and I are tied 3-3, so another 24 hours of voting. If you haven't voted or commented, would appreciate your participation (even if your vote is for BobLoblaw).

Comment

• Congrats to Jimi for the win. Like last year outside shooting was my main downfall, but I'm very happy to have made it to the semis.
              The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Finals are set, JimiCliff vs BobLoblaw. Congrats to both

Comment

• Thanks! I really didn't expect to be there, thanks for votes!

My prediction on page 46 came true, haha

BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
                  Not too happy with my team this time. Then again, last time I loved my team and lost in rd.1, so maybe this time I don't love it and will go to the finals.

I didn't have a terrible draft I think, everything went to initial plan or close, it's just that some other teams this year look so... monstrous.
                  I didn't think I'd get past Apollo and Dogelover (I think; the team with Dirk and Wade) especially, those teams looked crazy. Not saying that other teams aren't great!

Also, I think I got lucky to miss out on some guys. I had a few targets that I had higher on my list but they were taken. But those were more old school players, and it probably would've hurt my team, taken away some votes. I was saved from myself.

Comment

• Jimi and Bob; what do we think will be the timeframe for GPs?

Comment

• I'm going to try and get mine in tonight.
                      - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• I'll try to do it tonight/tomorrow

Comment

• Well i've sent mine. I feel like I've graduated from some summer school haha! Last gameplan after a summer long event!

Thanks Axel for doing this again. It gets tiring just writing gameplans, I can only imagine how tiring it must get organizing all of it.

Comment

• Mine's in.
                            - Jack Armstrong

Comment

• Btw Jimi, I'm voting for myself, just to let you know, since i see you havent voted either.

If somehow I catch up in votes, I wouldn't want to win finals just because you forgot to vote, haha.

Comment

• Come on brehs, do this one last vote! Right now in the finals we are getting carried by outside folks.

Besides own votes, we have 007 vote and posts from Axel and Maury, and I think that's it. I hope the rest of you guys are alive and well!

Comment

Working...
                                X