Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There are some 5 players available that i would've even considered for my 1st round pick. I can't wait for the Jordan team to get a couple of them with back to back picks, or someone else around the top.

I think those first few pickers might have dominant teams this time around.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
      There are some 5 players available that i would've even considered for my 1st round pick. I can't wait for the Jordan team to get a couple of them with back to back picks, or someone else around the top.

Yah I'm getting one guy for sure, but I might reach a bit on another knowing I will have to wait 22 picks again.

Comment

• BobLoblaw wrote: View Post
        There are some 5 players available that i would've even considered for my 1st round pick. I can't wait for the Jordan team to get a couple of them with back to back picks, or someone else around the top.

Last year the first few pickers had relatively weak teams outside of the top guys

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• The guys are already working on a cool entrance jam. Shaq might lay down lyrics too:

Comment

• I don't think it matters where you pick. It's all about game plan and how well your team is designed to carry out that game plan.

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
              Last year the first few pickers had relatively weak teams outside of the top guys

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
              I think this time will be the opposite because the draft is just the right size for them. They might get a couple super-duper-guys to pair with jordans and magics. we'll see

Comment

• I'm looking at the first 12. You could argue either one of them is a top three player all time.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  Yah I'm getting one guy for sure, but I might reach a bit on another knowing I will have to wait 22 picks again.
                  I think it's hard to call a pick a "reach" when we're talking about such amazing players
                  The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                    I think it's hard to call a pick a "reach" when we're talking about such amazing players
                    Yah I just have a feeling I'm gonna be leaving someone who should have been picked by now on the board. Hopefully he's picked in the next few picks so I don't have to feel bad about it lol.

Comment

• I have a list of five guys who could have been taken round one and nobody would have blinked an eye. The list could have been bigger but I don't think all five go before I pick again.

Comment

• Apollo wrote: View Post
                        I have a list of five guys who could have been taken round one and nobody would have blinked an eye. The list could have been bigger but I don't think all five go before I pick again.
                        It all comes down to our individual gameplans, team needs and our personal opinions and biases. It's what makes this so fun

Comment

• Round One
                          1 Maury - Michael Jordan
                          2 JimiCliff - LeBron James
                          3 Cody - Magic Johnson
                          4 TrueTorontoFan - Kareem Adul-Jabbar
                          5 Axel - Larry Bird
                          6 Apollo - Shaquille O'Neal
                          7 Mack11 - Tim Duncan
                          8 007 - Wilt Chamberlain
                          9 Joey - Hakeem Olajuwon
                          10 Dogelover1234 - Bill Russell
                          11 Bobloblaw - David Robinson
                          12 e_wheazy - Oscar Robertson

Round Two
                          13 e_wheazy - Kevin Garnett
                          14 Bobloblaw - Kobe Bryant
                          15 Dogelover1234 - Dirk Nowitzki
                          16 Joey - John Stockton
                          17 007 - Scottie Pippen
                          18 Mack11 - Jerry West
                          19 Apollo - Karl Malone
                          20 Axel - Chris Paul
                          21 TrueTorontoFan
                          22 Cody
                          23 JimiCliff
                          24 Maury

Comment

• I know who my next 3 picks are going to be. You guys better not take them

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                              I know who my next 3 picks are going to be. You guys better not take them
                              Was Paul one of the guys on your short list?
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                                Was Paul one of the guys on your short list?
                                No, so you haven't screwed me yet
                                My shortlist does have an active player though, my shooting guard

Comment

Working...
                                X