This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    My entire draft strategy hinges on getting then guy I want in the first round. If he is gone, then I really don't know what to do. I'd say I have a 50/50 of getting him.
    I don't really have a strategy right now. I've got my top 8 and I'll be very happy with any of them. My plan is to pick whoever I get at 8 and go from there.
    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
      I don't really have a strategy right now. I've got my top 8 and I'll be very happy with any of them. My plan is to pick whoever I get at 8 and go from there.
      I have an idea of what type of team I want and ideally it's built around one guy. I had the exact same plan last year though and it all went completely out the window by the time my pick came around lol
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I have an idea of what type of team I want and ideally it's built around one guy. I had the exact same plan last year though and it all went completely out the window by the time my pick came around lol
        Yah I had a similar strategy and it was built around a guy who I really wanted but not in the first round. It won't work anymore. At least I get Jordan tho.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
          Yah I had a similar strategy and it was built around a guy who I really wanted but not in the first round. It won't work anymore. At least I get Jordan tho.
          Haha you could've picked someone else

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Haha you could've picked someone else
            No if I had the first pick I knew I was gonna pick Jordan. Just didn't think I would have the first pick.

Comment

Is there a big-board from last years draft?

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
                Is there a big-board from last years draft?
                Not really but the thread is out there if you want to review. Not sure how valuable it is since we have different people with different biases picking in different order but it's certainly a list of names for good players.

Comment

Lol I had the last pick last year and will have the last pick this year... by NBA standards, I have a friggin dynasty

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
                  A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                    Lol I had the last pick last year and will have the last pick this year... by NBA standards, I have a friggin dynasty
                    Yeah I noticed that. You are consistent.

Comment

3rd pick, eh? I know who I'm taking with it.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        3rd pick, eh? I know who I'm taking with it.
                        Scalabrine?
                        A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
                          Scalabrine?
                          It's pretty obvious he is going for an elite talent in Kwame.

Comment

Sounds like I have a little while? If things really get going tomorrow morning just know im on the west coast so i wont be on for a little while. Still working on a gameplan too...

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              Sounds like I have a little while? If things really get going tomorrow morning just know im on the west coast so i wont be on for a little while. Still working on a gameplan too...
                              I do hope the gameplan comment is a joke.

No worries about the time zone. We are truly coast to coast in this draft.

Comment

I do hope the gameplan comment is a joke.

No worries about the time zone. We are truly coast to coast in this draft.
                                Don't worry, i have been thinking nonstop since last draft. Just worried someone is going to mess it up.

Comment

Working...
                                X