The Official 2016 Raptors Summer League Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Official 2016 Raptors Summer League Discussion

Figured it would be a good time to start this.

Probably most excited about this summer league. Poetl, pascal, Bruno, Powell and delon expected to be starting from what I understand? All guys that are actually relevant. I'm tired of watching no name guys jack up shots to try and make a name for themselves. At least that lineup most likely won't be doing that.

Comment

We have a good chance of winning it if everyone plays.

Wright
      Powell
      Bruno / Daniels
      Poeltl / Siakam
      Noguiera

Is a nice core

Comment

Also, Powell needs to aim for MVP if he plays.

He was 1st team last year and now he has legitimate NBA experience.

Comment

I dunno about you guys but I don't feel the need to see any more of Noguiera. Let the kids play!
          your pal,
          ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
            I dunno about you guys but I don't feel the need to see any more of Noguiera. Let the kids play!
            Agreed

Comment

We've got a roster!

No Bebe, but yes Norm.
              http://twitter.com/m_shantz

Comment

I'm not sure what Norm even has left to prove. He was guarding PG and schooling Monta on the block in the playoffs. Guessing he won't play much.

Oh and Bruno is the 2nd youngest player on that roster.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                  I'm not sure what Norm even has left to prove. He was guarding PG and schooling Monta on the block in the playoffs. Guessing he won't play much.
                  Surprised Powell is on the team. As you suggest, I wouldn't be surprised if it's more so they can take a look at him and work with him on stuff as opposed to him playing. I'm even a little surprised that Wright is there but it may be largely for the same reasons.

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                    Surprised Powell is on the team. As you suggest, I wouldn't be surprised if it's more so they can take a look at him and work with him on stuff as opposed to him playing. I'm even a little surprised that Wright is there but it may be largely for the same reasons.
                    let him get reps

Comment

I really want to see growth from Delon. If he turns into a really good player, that opens up a lot for us.
                      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Powell said he was excited to go back and try to win summer league this year, no surprise he's on the team.

No BeBe is a surprise to me, but sure. They do have two more C's on that roster - hoping we get a healthy dose of Poeltl playing PF to test his quickness.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                          I really want to see growth from Delon. If he turns into a really good player, that opens up a lot for us.
                          Yeah, I think Powell pushed for it bc he wants to set sl on fire- love it! Im actually most excited for van vleet. We could use his passing and more of true end of bench guy. Delon already proved to me he's ready to be #2 somewhere. Plus I think delon is a lot like cojo and van vleet is a different look. Of course I want siakam too bc I've never seen him play.

Comment

Powell coming back means we're going hard for this Summer League chip. I like

Comment

Davion Berry can really play.
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                              X