• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knicks summer league team is fucking ass. Even by Summer League standards
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Deino wrote: View Post
      I certainly hope so,however Wright is not a 19 year old rookie,he's 24,don't know how long it's gonna take(if ever) for him to have a consistent long range shot(Powell was able to do develop his long shot in one season and surprised everybody including Casey).
      He shot 36% on over 3 attempts per game for the 905, so I don't see any reason for concern.

Comment

Thanks for starting this thread. Definitely something to look forward to.

Comment

Fred Van Vleet. Try saying that fast 5 times. Smart player, Mark Jackson type point guard.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
            He shot 36% on over 3 attempts per game for the 905, so I don't see any reason for concern.
            It remains to be seen whether he can be more effective with the big boys team(not the 905),where the competition is bigger and quicker

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
              When is the first game?
              Vegas Summer league starts Friday.

Comment

Deino wrote: View Post
                It remains to be seen whether he can be more effective with the big boys team(not the 905),where the competition is bigger and quicker
                Sure, but he hit an even better percentage with the Raps. Bottomline, Delon projects just fine as a shooter, and I'm not sure where any perception that Hess non-shooter is coming from.

Comment

Sure, but he hit an even better percentage with the Raps. Bottomline, Delon projects just fine as a shooter, and I'm not sure where any perception that Hess non-shooter is coming from.
                  A sample size shooting with the Raptors is not enough to assume his efficiency,and it's obvious that he's not a shooter(i'm afraid him playing in college against smaller players made him rely a lot on his length and made driving to the basket his main game) ,until he shows he can shoot well in real game time(not garbage minutes) against NBA players,this remains a major hole in his game.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                    Knicks summer league team is fucking ass. Even by Summer League standards
                    New York almost never cares for building slowly through the draft. They just think about signing big name players and hope it will work out, which is why for the so called "Mecca" of basketball there is a reason why they don't win championships.

Comment

And just like that, Simmons is an injury risk.

Comment

And just like that, Simmons is an injury risk.
                        Cramping up ... Probably didn't do his old man stretches. He ate before he went in the pool. The air conditioning wasn't on (LeBron reference)...

He's going to get ribbed so hard for this.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/16...ut-calf-cramps

Comment

landry fields playing in the summer league for GSW hope he makes it.

Comment

Vegas summer league :-) Basketball is back!

Comment

Some good insights here - even an early DeDaniels assessment!

Comment

Powell averaged 18 PPG on 50% shooting last summer league, I think he's the favourite for MVP this year. Hopefully it's shades of when JV just absolutely man-handled the whole summer league and got MVP also.

Comment

Working...
                                X