• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Count me in as a yes to ross for faried
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      I don't know, Faried is still a quasi-star in this league with a 20+ PER. There's a pretty strong argument for veterans that can be counted on for bigtime production night in and night out. He's only 26, would help make us one of the more athletic teams in the league, and is a significant upgrade over Scola.

He's not perfect, but he's a legit player at a position of weakness.
      That's a legit assessment, I wouldn't hate the idea of Ross for Faried.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Options dwindling. Maybe we should just go with Jason Thompson?

Comment

• Bebe/Ross for Kenneth Faried works prefect contract wise. That leaves you 5.7 mil for a back 3.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
            Options dwindling. Maybe we should just go with Jason Thompson?
            Yes we should.

Comment

• So Bosh apparently was on Bill Simmons' new show tonight.. Anyone catch it? How healthy is he? Can he play next year or is his career done?

A healthy Bosh on this team would be so much fun. If Miami wants to tank we could offer lots.. Ross, 2Pat, Poeltl, and a pick. Maybe even Powell (nah, not Powell).

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                Bebe/Ross for Kenneth Faried works prefect contract wise. That leaves you 5.7 mil for a back 3.
                Think they'd want more than Ross for Faried. I was a huge proponent of adding Faried a couple years back. I think after being overrated and over exposed a little bit when he first came in to the league he has tended to get underrated a bit since. But he was a monster for team USA in the World Cup and he can actually take over games. I've watched him destroy our PF's (admittedly a weak spot for us). I'd love to pry him out of Denver. I think he could use a change of scenery and Believe it's likely he could be a fan favourite in Toronto.

Comment

• antoine walker
                  Last edited by koncept; Thu Jul 7, 2016, 01:56 AM.
                  in masai we trust

water covers 98% of the earth, Mitchell Robinson covers the other 2%

Comment

• with all the cash that is getting spent I think I would rather see the raps lay low this off season and try to sign some to a 1y deal, and wait till a team has to trade someone decent (like OKC had to with Ibaka).
                    Last edited by Alex91; Thu Jul 7, 2016, 05:39 AM.

Comment

• koncept wrote: View Post
                      antoine walker
                      Andray Blatche
                      Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                        So Bosh apparently was on Bill Simmons' new show tonight.. Anyone catch it? How healthy is he? Can he play next year or is his career done?

A healthy Bosh on this team would be so much fun. If Miami wants to tank we could offer lots.. Ross, 2Pat, Poeltl, and a pick. Maybe even Powell (nah, not Powell).
                        I saw that show his health was never brought up. He looks fine though.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                          Tell that to Biyombo and Tristan Thompson
                          Both of them are very good defeders though. TT was great on Curry, he is more than just hustle. Biz also was a great defender in the playoffs, again that takes more than effort.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                            So Bosh apparently was on Bill Simmons' new show tonight.. Anyone catch it? How healthy is he? Can he play next year or is his career done?

To my knowledge they haven't found a way for Both to play yet.

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                              To my knowledge they haven't found a way for Both to play yet.
                              Depends who you ask. Bosh's doctor says he's good to go, MIA's doctor says no way. Hence the big fuss around MIA in the playoffs.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                                Both of them are very good defeders though. TT was great on Curry, he is more than just hustle. Biz also was a great defender in the playoffs, again that takes more than effort.
                                Defense is all about effort and fundamentals. He has the effort but, defense has never been a priority in Denver.

12 and 8.7 in 25 mins and 20+ PER. How is that not an upgrade.
                                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X