X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
    right back on track though.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/sports...731-story.html

what a boondoggle this is turning out to be. i hope someone calls shenanigans
    Yup. Just heard that top security firm has been fired for failing to hire guards. Same thing happened in London with 2 weeks to go, but UK government had 3.5k troops on standby anyway.

Comment

Rio 2016 Summer Olympics

Any of you guys interested in the Olympics? I'm a huge track and field fan, can't wait for the distance events.

Comment

Sticky threads tho

http://www.raptorsrepublic.com/forum...ummer-Olympics

Comment

They should have a good 100m 200m runner in Degrasse.Their relay teams should be good too if they do not drop the friggin baton!
          Last edited by Gonzz; Mon Aug 1, 2016, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Gonzz wrote: View Post
            They should have a good 100m 200m runner in Degrasse.Their relay teams should be good too if they do not drop the friggin baton!
            Degrasse is very overrated. He's been getting lucky in the right races. Still a fan of him just that the hype is insane for him.

Comment

2 days!

Comment

Men's 100M is the only event I get really hyped for. I'd love to see Bolt break the WR again, but I think he's past his prime. Gatlin should give him a run for his money this year though and hopefully De Grasse can sneak onto the podium.

I feel bad for all the athletes that have to swim in that filth. Training for years on end for one big shot at the Olympics and you have to deal with that shit(literally!) is unacceptable.

Comment

Olympics for Canada begins today actually..

We're playing Australian women at 2pm et! (Women's football tournament)

Comment

Go Canada! Set an Olympic record for fastest goal, get a red card 20 minutes in and win the game 2-0
                    The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                      Go Canada! Set an Olympic record for fastest goal, get a red card 20 minutes in and win the game 2-0
                      Australia looked really good though Women always bring football quality to the Olympics!

Comment

IOC approved baseball, karate, skateboarding, sports climbing and surfing as new sports for Tokyo Olympics.

Comment

1 day! Let's goo!

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                            IOC approved baseball, karate, skateboarding, sports climbing and surfing as new sports for Tokyo Olympics.
                            Awesome! The X Games have long been a lot more entertaining than the Olympics. Was there mention of which sports would get the axe?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post
                              Awesome! The X Games have long been a lot more entertaining than the Olympics. Was there mention of which sports would get the axe?
                              Nope. Nothing as of yet

Comment

Can anyone explain this to me... ?

Sportsnet is reporting that the IOC has approved the entry of 271 Russian athletes. What the fuck? Are they talking about those athletes who used PEDs?

Comment

Working...
                                X