Everything Jared Sullinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everything Jared Sullinger

I love how the players themselves are always the ones who break the signing to the public.
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Meh signing. Hopefully he can hit a midrange shot

Comment

I hope he hits the treadmill or stationary bike.

Comment

Still lots of upside. I Like this signing, not a great defender, but solid all around.
        Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

WJF wrote: View Post
          Still lots of upside. I Like this signing, not a great defender, but solid all around.
          Yes great upside but these one year contracts like Biz means if they over achieve then we can't resign them ..

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            I hope he hits the treadmill or stationary bike.
            main page says there was a meeting with masai. guessing what the team wants from him was stated pretty clear. guessing scola is number 15 now in case this fails.

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
              Yes great upside but these one year contracts like Biz means if they over achieve then we can't resign them ..
              pascal. sully is found money

Comment

Hopefully this becomes another example of Masai plucking someone useful of a team that committed so much money and playing time elsewhere

Comment

guyroch wrote: View Post
                  But it's a good tactic with players like Biz and Sully, they're young guys with lots of potential who have underachieved and are almost out of the league. You give them one last shot and you tell them if they have it in them they can succeed and get a bigger paycheque down the line. If they can everyone wins (even if just for a year) and if they can't you lose nothing.

We clearly struck out on the real FAs this off-season so going for a flyer is a good option.

I've always liked his game, didn't realize he got so fat last year that he only played 5, but let's hope he can change that here.

Comment

Not to deviate from the thread but do you remember what the first thing Masai said when he got here? He wanted to change the culture. That seems like such an abstract concept but here we are. Sure, anyone would be happy to sign a $6 million contract but to hear it from the athlete first with a nod to the brand that now defines us....that's something.

Comment

Cool. The man can play some post. BIG body. He should be motivated to play his best basketball and to come in to camp in the best shape he can.

Comment

Sign him up with Kyle Lowry's trainer and have him run up and down the mountains in LA

Comment

Good value, especially if he can get into better shape
                          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
                            Meh signing. Hopefully he can hit a midrange shot
                            He can. 40% from 16-23 ft last year, 46-48% the two years prior.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                              But it's a good tactic with players like Biz and Sully, they're young guys with lots of potential who have underachieved and are almost out of the league. You give them one last shot and you tell them if they have it in them they can succeed and get a bigger paycheque down the line. If they can everyone wins (even if just for a year) and if they can't you lose nothing.

We clearly struck out on the real FAs this off-season so going for a flyer is a good option.

I've always liked his game, didn't realize he got so fat last year that he only played 5, but let's hope he can change that here.
                              How was Sullinger almost out of the league? He was a key rotation member of a good Boston team and they're not thrilled to let him go
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                              X