Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
    has sully ever been in game shape?
    Was in shape last year at training camp, then ballooned as the season wore on.
    If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
      Going to need this

These clips would be a lot more inspiring if they weren't mostly highlights of JS taking advantage of a woefully slow-footed Mozgov. These are not quite the same Cavs without Shrek down the middle.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
        These clips would be a lot more inspiring if they weren't mostly highlights of JS taking advantage of a woefully slow-footed Mozgov. These are not quite the same Cavs without Shrek down the middle.
        The first clip is all buckets on K love's head. Which is what we need. We don't have a player that actually make Love play D. All he does all game is sag off both 2pat and Siakam.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• my guess is that sullinger will never play important minutes on this team at this point.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
            my guess is that sullinger will never play important minutes on this team at this point.
            No idea why you would guess that. Both Masai n Casey were gushing over him earlier season. If anything he's going to get some undeserved minutes just based on what they told him n media what his role would be (starter). Would have no problem with it before the injury but now not confident in the condition he'll be in or being even slower.

Comment

• Dont know if this had been raised before...I was unaware that Sullinger has had this foot problem before...do not know if it's the same foot.

In searching for an update I came across the below link and did a double take...why are the Celtics reporting on a Raptors player? Lol.

http://www.nba.com/celtics/news/pres...injury-update/

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                No idea why you would guess that. Both Masai n Casey were gushing over him earlier season. If anything he's going to get some undeserved minutes just based on what they told him n media what his role would be (starter). Would have no problem with it before the injury but now not confident in the condition he'll be in or being even slower.
                I wonder if any of that "gushing" was just spin to soften the perception that we lost Biyombo.

Comment

The first clip is all buckets on K love's head. Which is what we need. We don't have a player that actually make Love play D. All he does all game is sag off both 2pat and Siakam.

Good point, it would be nice to have a guy that can attack Love on O.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    It might be time to go for Milsap and abandon idea of Sullinger being our starting PF this year. Could we pry him from ATL for TR/prospect and/or draft pick?

Comment

Good point, it would be nice to have a guy that can attack Love on O.
                      Cause right now he just saving all his energy on D.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• psrs1 wrote: View Post
                        It might be time to go for Milsap and abandon idea of Sullinger being our starting PF this year. Could we pry him from ATL for TR/prospect and/or draft pick?
                        Convo starts with Ross/2pat

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Cause right now he just saving all his energy on D.

not just that, we are not exploiting his greatest weakness. Being able to constantly attack Love and Irving in the PnR light be a good strategy

Comment

Convo starts with Ross/2pat

I actually think it would start with Cojo and Pat. Atlanta needs help at the point and generally in the backcourt. They have a pretty set wing rotation and dont really need Ross as much. They desperately need another ballhandler, more than anything else.

But in the end this is a moot point. Can Atlanta afford to trade Millsap? That only makes sense if the team is not going to make the playoffs or Millsap severely underperforms. Neither of those things are the case at the moment.

**oh and Bud is already familiar with Cojo from the Spurs connection.
                            Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                            Last edited by white men can't jump; Thu Dec 8, 2016, 04:21 PM.

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                              I actually think it would start with Cojo and Pat. Atlanta needs help at the point and generally in the backcourt. They have a pretty set wing rotation and dont really need Ross as much. They desperately need another ballhandler, more than anything else.

But in the end this is a moot point. Can Atlanta afford to trade Millsap? That only makes sense if the team is not going to make the playoffs or Millsap severely underperforms. Neither of those things are the case at the moment.

**oh and Bud is already familiar with Cojo from the Spurs connection.
                              Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                              If they trade Milsap they will be building around Howard. Howard needs shooter. 2pat/Ross bring that. Korver is washed. Blazemore is over payed. Ross is better than both.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

not just that, we are not exploiting his greatest weakness. Being able to constantly attack Love and Irving in the PnR light be a good strategy
                                It is. Raptors attempt to do that but, all they do is just trap the ball handler. Right now the screener is not able to make them pay for that. Sully has the skillset to make a play for himself as well as others in that situation.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X