Everything Jared Sullinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    This guy never takes off that Raptor shirt.
    I would like to see him on a treadmill wearing that shirt.

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
      I am not sure if this article was posted before but it was written 3 weeks ago:

http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/jo...e-wants-to-be/

Also this photo was posted today on his twitter account:

food intolerance?

sounds like some grade A bullshit to me. I have yet to see a real scientific publication report a food "intolerance" that makes you gain weight.

More likely he just "tolerates" his sugar and snack foods way too much.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
        food intolerance?

sounds like some grade A bullshit to me. I have yet to see a real scientific publication report a food "intolerance" that makes you gain weight.

Everybody has a different metabolism bro
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          Everybody has a different metabolism bro
          no-one's metabolism creates calories out of nothing, bro.

Comment

I guess he should stick to kale, celery and water all day everyday then

Sullys big ass is the biggest reason he's a beast on the boards. Y'all make way too much of this
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Sullys big ass is the biggest reason he's a beast on the boards. Y'all make way too much of this
              Making too much of what exactly? Sounds like his weight problems are exactly what Boston chose to walk away instead of extending and why he was available so cheap to Masai; so if it has caused at least one team to pass on him so far this summer (Boston) then I'd say it's a pretty real concern.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

not what i said, but ok.

make too much of it?

his weight problems are the reason he got a 5M contract instead of a 50M contract. the guy's been apathetic of his weight to the tune of tens of millions of dollars.

Comment

not what i said, but ok.

make too much of it?

his weight problems are the reason he got a 5M contract instead of a 50M contract. the guy's been apathetic of his weight to the tune of tens of millions of dollars.
                  It's crazy to think that we are paying Sullinger, in the new cap jump world, $500k less than what we paid Landry Fields two years ago.
                  Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I agree with this. Even with his weight issues he's been a walking double in his 4 year carry.
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Good read on what Sully can bring this upcoming season

https://medium.com/the-defeated/9-th...e82#.830ygt5g7
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Haha

Sent from my HUAWEI TAG-TL00 using Tapatalk

Comment

• Missed the George vs JV and Lowry comments following my post. In any case, while I'm interested in other views, WP48 puts George below both Lowry and JV both in terms of career and the previous year.

http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/players...&season=career

You may think that is WP48 is misleading here, but I think it's about right.

Best,

Comment

• Man, this guy is FFFFAAAATTT ......

Comment

food intolerance?

Seriously...I don't know how people try to use this real weak excuse from Lucas' "expert take"

Not to mention most food allergies have the OPPOSITE effect and generally speaking cause you to become physically sick, in many cases hospitalized (which was never publicly noted) and being that his weight gain would be on going through out the season you would think some occurance would take place. Also in most cases food allergies cause people to LOSE weight, not gain it as their bodies can't retain or process it correctly, it usually REJECTS the allergy not stores it in the body and keep for later use (which fat really is).

This guy just lacks discipline, plain and simple....hopefully the thought of a $15M+/yr contract can make him "allergic" to bad foods this coming season.

Comment

• Boston passed on Sully to make cap room for Horford, who plays the same position.

Comment

Working...
                                X