...i dont know what to say lol...
    I'm back. I no longer worship joe johnson

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
      Sullinger came back 9 games ago

In the 7 games he played, were 0-7

In the 2 games he was a DNP, were 2-0

It's not him being there that's the problem, it's his use. He was used at C beside Siakam for 13 minutes - they were -9. He was used at PF beside JV for 26 minutes, they were -17. The 17 minutes he spent beside Nogueira as he should, they were +6.

Hopefully Pat's minutes restriction starts to lift, and Sully keeps being used as a backup PF.
      twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• He was 6-19 to get those 18 points tho. Hasn't quite sullidified his role into the rotation yet.

Comment

• yabadabayolo wrote: View Post
          Sullinger came back 9 games ago

In the 7 games he played, were 0-7

In the 2 games he was a DNP, were 2-0

There something 2 it..Awesome Alternative Facts
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
            With Sully in the D-League and obviously out of shape, is it safe to say that he was rushed back into the lineup too soon, like Carroll was last year?
            I dunno, I'd say a guy's only really rushed if the injury isn't healed and he makes it worse.

Sully's conditioning is a career-long Sully issue, but with anybody you need some time to get back up to game shape anyway. Great use of the 905, same thing MLB uses farm teams for, glad to see it in the NBA + that ego isn't getting in the way of a smart plan.
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
              I dunno, I'd say a guy's only really rushed if the injury isn't healed and he makes it worse.

Sully's conditioning is a career-long Sully issue, but with anybody you need some time to get back up to game shape anyway. Great use of the 905, same thing MLB uses farm teams for, glad to see it in the NBA + that ego isn't getting in the way of a smart plan.
              Plus when he came back was when the injuries to Patterson and Nogeuira hit, so we needed Sullinger for 15 minutes since Siakam was in the doghouse then.

Comment

• If Serge give us 80% of "Iblocka" it will do wonders for our D. If that is the case than I could see Sully taking Bebe's minutes. I think Rebounds would be more important coming from the back up Center. Also he is a better hedger than Bebe. Playoff experience. More focused. Playing for next contract.

Posted this on twitter yesterday

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Nope. If BeBe loses minutes to anyone, it will likely be Ibaka as the rotation transitions to more of a three man big rotation heading into the playoffs.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    If Serge give us 80% of "Iblocka" it will do wonders for our D. If that is the case than I could see Sully taking Bebe's minutes. I think Rebounds would be more important coming from the back up Center. Also he is a better hedger than Bebe. Playoff experience. More focused. Playing for next contract.

Still looks pretty fat to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                      Nope. If BeBe loses minutes to anyone, it will likely be Ibaka as the rotation transitions to more of a three man big rotation heading into the playoffs.
                      Time will tell.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

If Serge give us 80% of "Iblocka" it will do wonders for our D. If that is the case than I could see Sully taking Bebe's minutes. I think Rebounds would be more important coming from the back up Center. Also he is a better hedger than Bebe. Playoff experience. More focused. Playing for next contract.

"Now exhale Jared.."

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
                          Nope. If BeBe loses minutes to anyone, it will likely be Ibaka as the rotation transitions to more of a three man big rotation heading into the playoffs.
                          Rather see yak get mins bc he's the future. Not like bebe has that much more experience. Don't see him stepping up.

Comment

Looks to me like he's lost a bit of weight but there's always the possibility....

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                              Rather see yak get mins bc he's the future. Not like bebe has that much more experience. Don't see him stepping up.
                              Poeltl will have plenty of time to shine - he'll likely have a full time backup role next year. If we're going to move BeBe for value (either at the deadline or at the draft/in the summer), he should be playing up until that point. It's not like he's hurt us - he's been a solid enough backup.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Goodbye Sullinger, we hardly knew you. He must have one of the worst win percentages in Raptors history for games he appeared in, we were like 1-9 when he played or something ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                                X