Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    according to who?

Anyways, i'll give you that he doesn't want to lose. But more so because putting up numbers on a winning team > putting up numbers on a losing team for his next paycheck.
    I'm pretty sure he's looking for the Biyombo scenario.
    According to his agent.
    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      according to who?

Anyways, i'll give you that he doesn't want to lose. But more so because putting up numbers on a winning team > putting up numbers on a losing team for his next paycheck.
      I'm pretty sure he's looking for the Biyombo scenario.
      Yep. And Casey has a track record of playing bench type veterans decent minutes in their expiring contract year (e.g. Alan Anderson, Salmons, Vasquez, Lou Williams, Biyombo, Scola, etc...)

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
        Yep. And Casey has a track record of playing bench type veterans decent minutes in their expiring contract year (e.g. Alan Anderson, Salmons, Vasquez, Lou Williams, Biyombo, Scola, etc...)
        I wonder if he'll follow suit with Bebe...or is he on a contract year?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Sully has started 171 out of 258 in his career.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
            If Raptors do something crazy like make the Finals and Sully dominates his matchup with Love. I could see him coming back.

Sully was a lock for the lottery in 2011. He decided to go back to school because he wanted to win a national championship more than get paid. This summer he turns down more money because he was wants to win. Anything is possible fellas.
            Man... I am so..

I am so.. hyped right now...

Anything is possible...

ANYTHING IS POSSSIBLEEEEEEEEE

!#$!$!##@$T@% (Whimpers)

Comment

Sully has started 171 out of 258 in his career.
              Sullinger is definitely going to start and get big minutes from Casey. He will be given every opportunity to earn a Biyombo contract.

Comment

• Just saying the kid cares a lot about winning. If he breaks out his not picking a non playoff team like Orlando.

Mar 25 Update: Sullinger told reporters after Ohio State's loss to Kentucky that he was returning to school for his sophomore season. "I'm going to be an Ohio State Buckeye next year," he said. "This isn't why I came here, to come in here and see my seniors in here crying. I came here to win a national championship."

Sullinger has been telling people all year he isn't going to declare, so it's not a huge surprise. If he holds to this pledge, Sullinger is turning down a chance at being a top-five pick in the 2011 NBA Draft.

Given that his biggest negatives are his lack of height and explosive athleticism, which won't be easy to improve, another year of college experience should only marginally help his draft stock next year. Look for him to be a potential top-five pick again in 2012.
                http://insider.espn.go.com/nba/draft...ared-sullinger
                @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• The thing about sully is he gives us some of the skills Gasol was going to give us... A passing big man.... the only other person I wouldn't mind seeing on this team would be Blake Griffin. I think we will do better by having a big man who can is more skilled then Scola was on offence and defense as well a big man who can actually pass really well besides 2pat. It will open up the floor, he will give us size, and it will help us to excel. I think we can beat cleveland as is right now. Cleveland actually got worse this off season. Remember they lost their primary backup and wing defender in Delladova. Demar and Kyle are practicing together and building even more chemistry on Team USA.

One thing that no one else has mentioned here is that while the cap is going up again next year it isn't going up as much. Additionally, it is important to remember that only around 10-15 teams will have capspace... not like this past year. It is because of these reasons that I am not worried about retaining people. As for Kyle yes he will get paid but I don't see him getting the max. Again only 10-15 teams will have space next year. How many of those teams need a point guard?

Comment

• thead wrote: View Post
                    SO...say Sully blows up this season averages like 16pts 13 rebounds and 3 assists....

what mechanisms do we have to resign him.

Are we just going to wind up getting another big man his pay day....just not here?
                    If he puts up those numbers but can't defend then I don't think MU sweats it too much. He makes an offer and if it's below what Sully wants then he let's him walk and looks for another below radar player that has potential to blow up on a 1 year deal.

Once MU finds a player that can be a legit starter, in all aspects of the game his looking for in a PF, then he starts doing what is necessary to sign said player. Right now, we might be getting carried away with how good Sully will be this up coming season.

Comment

• 13, 7 and 3 assist is what I think we will see from Sully next year. With more effeciency.
                      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                        Any definition of superstar that includes George would also include Lowry and JV. So either we would still have none or we would have three.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk
                        George and Lowry are stars/superstars. Curry lebron and Durant are all time greats. Jv is a good-to-pretty-darn-good starter.

1. Paul george
                        1a. Kyle lowry

3. Valanciunas
                        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

13, 7 and 3 assist is what I think we will see from Sully next year. With more effeciency.
                          That's pretty realistic if you ask me. It would be really good for us if he can produce that way with the efficiency.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                            George and Lowry are stars/superstars. Curry lebron and Durant are all time greats. Jv is a good-to-pretty-darn-good starter.

1. Paul george
                            1a. Kyle lowry

3. Valanciunas

That's probably a widely held view, but I would take JV over George. IMO Lowry is far and away the best of the three. Also, George has been in decline for the past two years, he's young enough to turn it around, but a red flag to me in any case.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              You're a little too into Uthoff lmao. I like him too but at the end of the day he's a rookie and he wasn't drafted. You really need to lower your expectations big time. IF he even makes the team he will only get playing time in garbage time and if we really need some shooting and all our other shooters are struggling that night. No way he beats out Jared or Patterson for playing time. If he does then something is wrong. He's also extremely skinny right now. He's going to struggle guarding 4s. I see him more as a 4 than a 3 by the way
                              I know talent when I see it but yes he is a 4 maybe a 3 in some situations needs to increase his foot speed on defence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Quirk wrote: View Post
                                That's probably a widely held view, but I would take JV over George. IMO Lowry is far and away the best of the three. Also, George has been in decline for the past two years, he's young enough to turn it around, but a red flag to me in any case.
                                Well he did... ya know... break his fuckin' leg.

Comment

Working...
                                X