Everything Jared Sullinger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Big Body big benz
    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Mehhhh..looks like raps are planning something for next year..raps will make the playoffs, but won't b pretty, a lot of guys playing for contracts..
      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

This is the best we could do signing unlike biz Jared is what u see is what u get. I like a big body on rebounders but don't expect weak side shot blocking or defence in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The more I think about this pick up the happier and more content I am. Sure he could get in better shape, but he's very effective playing overweight. Good rebounder, physical, soft hands. I think he'll start with Tupat coming off the bench most of the time. Tho I'm perfectly happy with Tupat starting too.

Comment

grindhouse wrote: View Post
            This is the best we could do signing unlike biz Jared is what u see is what u get. I like a big body on rebounders but don't expect weak side shot blocking or defence in general.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            can he catch a ball at least? and lay it in?
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Good stuff. Needs to trim down and get his 3-ball in order though.

Comment

LOVE THIS SIGNING!!!! I remember when Sully grabbed like 20 rebounds against raptors and I was super pissed!!!

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                  LOVE THIS SIGNING!!!! I remember when Sully grabbed like 20 rebounds against raptors and I was super pissed!!!
                  haha yeah I think he also scored 25 that night

Comment

Draftexpress had his best case as Luis Scola lol

http://www.draftexpress.com/profile/...ullinger-5029/
                    @Chr1st1anL

Comment

He used to kill us

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        can he catch a ball at least? and lay it in?
                        Not really, pretty bad % around the rim because he's short and can't get off the ground. Generally his %s were atrocious from every distance.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                          Not really, pretty bad % around the rim because he's short and can't get off the ground. Generally his %s were atrocious from every distance.

wow he's trash lol

Comment

white men can't jump wrote: View Post

He's a really good mid range shooter actually

Comment

Probably the best case scenario of the free agents.

Defensively, some issues with fit next to JV but nice enough fit offensively.
                              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Letter N wrote: View Post
                                But it's a good tactic with players like Biz and Sully, they're young guys with lots of potential who have underachieved and are almost out of the league. You give them one last shot and you tell them if they have it in them they can succeed and get a bigger paycheque down the line. If they can everyone wins (even if just for a year) and if they can't you lose nothing.

We clearly struck out on the real FAs this off-season so going for a flyer is a good option.

I've always liked his game, didn't realize he got so fat last year that he only played 5, but let's hope he can change that here.
                                It's a strategy both good and bad. Assuming Sullinger plays well we're just going to have to replace him next year the way we did with Bismack. It doesn't allow long term chemistry to develop and will likely siphon minutes away from guys we drafted who DO have a long-term presence here.

Comment

Working...
                                X