Demar and Kyle team USA thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
    Reasons to appreciate this bromance even more...

yikes how quick things turn

http://www.si.com/nba/2016/08/23/joh...mistry-dislike

At least Scott Brooks has experience with this type of thing
    Lol that backcourt has been overrated for a while. They're slowly coming to terms with reality. "We're not that good. We might actually need each other." Sounds like they were buying too much of their own hype.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• S.R. wrote: View Post
      Lol that backcourt has been overrated for a while. They're slowly coming to terms with reality. "We're not that good. We might actually need each other." Sounds like they were buying too much of their own hype.
      They probably are so envious of K-Low/Deebo. They probably watched the Olympics acting like "that should be us" lol
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

They probably are so envious of K-Low/Deebo. They probably watched the Olympics acting like "that should be us" lol
        I doubt they were envious, seeing as Wall had surgery on both knees this summer and Beal used the time to recover from a stress fracture. Neither was a serious consideration for the Olympics due to injuries, along with virtually half the USA Basketball program that stayed home.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
          I doubt they were envious, seeing as Wall had surgery on both knees this summer and Beal used the time to recover from a stress fracture. Neither was a serious consideration for the Olympics due to injuries, along with virtually half the USA Basketball program that stayed home.
          John Wall was cut from the team USA in 2014 that Deebo made. Even if they were healthy during the summer K-low/Deebo would probably be a head of them after the year they had. In my humble opinion.
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• @Chr1st1anL

Comment

If I were a millionaire I would also fly around the world to watch basketball just for kicks. Not sure I'd even consider it an achievement
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Working...
              X